Posted: 9 years ago
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai ~ Episodes 8-14 ~ An Overview

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-32H
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

did you watch todays epi Blue

Just watched it... it was a good episode with Noor Mohammad's craziness for Bushra πŸ˜†
Noor Mohammad seems a selfish Jalim!
I loved Yousuf's step mom!
Precap is scary!!
Khalils shows are usually long
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Holla gurlz,

My apologies for butting in thread with out permission 😳 but I've seen many people here questioning relation between Prophet Yousuf and Zuleikha so I am here to explain what it actually was! :)

So the Holy Quran only mentions the lust of Zuleikha for Yousuf's looks and Yousuf's story ends when his family bows to him but other Islamic scriptures prove that Zuleikha's lust for Yousuf changed into love after she got familiar with his good deeds and she regretted and redeemed. She also apologised to Allah whole heartedly and prayed that if Allah has forgiven her sins then she only wants one reward from the almighty and that is Yousuf's love. Allah Almighty granted her wish and she miraculously turned into a young beautiful girl and later Yousuf accepted her proposal and they got married. I hope I haven't confused you all but it couldn't be put more simply because Yousuf's and Zuleikha's tale was a twisty turvy story. πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

http://www.facebook.com/mnyh.official/videos/906930542682445/

"Main itni aasaani se ye te hi nahin karsakti ke main Imran Mugheez se jaan chudane ke liye yahan per ayi hun, ke tumhari mohabbat mein pagal hokar."

Aaiiee!! Looks like an episode filled Yousuf-Zulekha!! And of course, Molvi Noor Mohammad's KAMEENAPAN!! PHIR SE MAAR PADEGI! Khushiyan raas hi nahin hain ais show mein kisi ko! I don't think Zulekha will reach court
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode 14:
Lots of new developments. So Yousuf now has a vague idea about Madiha's feelings. Hmm. I just feel so bad for her all the time.

Yousuf-Dajee convo was nice. Its good that he confessed,the secrets would have someday or the other cost their friendship.

Tharki Moulvi 🀣 Looks like he just cant keep it in his pants anymore. Bushra ko paane ke chakkar mein paagal ho chuka hai.

Afiya is no less of a warrior princess if u ask me.
And I liked how Zuleika said Im not here for Yousuf,I just want to spend the night. By saying this,she thereby implied that she wouldnt put Yousuf's life at risk again. Aww

It was a good episode. Just too short though shuru hote hi khatam.

Cant wait for next episode <3 Looks promising.

P.S : Imran looked really handsome in this particular episode. πŸ˜† I guess it was that black t-shirt doing the charm.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
KHALIL SIR HAS OITDONE HUMSELF IN THIS SHOW
he is said to be the dragfest king but this show NEVER DRAGGED and each n every Epi was fun to watch and story progresssed

Claps claps

I hv the excitement every wk which hardly happens even for the best shows
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

Holla gurlz,

My apologies for butting in thread with out permission 😳 but I've seen many people here questioning relation between Prophet Yousuf and Zuleikha so I am here to explain what it actually was! :)

So the Holy Quran only mentions the lust of Zuleikha for Yousuf's looks and Yousuf's story ends when his family bows to him but other Islamic scriptures prove that Zuleikha's lust for Yousuf changed into love after she got familiar with his good deeds and she regretted and redeemed. She also apologised to Allah whole heartedly and prayed that if Allah has forgiven her sins then she only wants one reward from the almighty and that is Yousuf's love. Allah Almighty granted her wish and she miraculously turned into a young beautiful girl and later Yousuf accepted her proposal and they got married. I hope I haven't confused you all but it couldn't be put more simply because Yousuf's and Zuleikha's tale was a twisty turvy story. πŸ˜ƒ

what!!!!! People need permission to write in a thread😲...if that is so i am in big troubleπŸ˜†...just joking honey...you can post here there anywhere without permission, yeh forum hum jahai main nahi laye
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

KHALIL SIR HAS OITDONE HUMSELF IN THIS SHOW

he is said to be the dragfest king but this show NEVER DRAGGED and each n every Epi was fun to watch and story progresssed

Claps claps

I hv the excitement every wk which hardly happens even for the best shows

Jinx na kardena! 🀣
Don't want this to drag!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Jinx na kardena! 🀣
Don't want this to drag!

I love your sigs. It makes me miss watching Ali Rehman as Sohaib. πŸ˜†

on topic: still haven't watched Friday's episode..will soon...and Abby, you never know..let's wait and see. I really hope they don't ruin the show..it's literally going really good so far. And, I've noticed how it only picks up with each episode.