Posted: 9 years ago
She was so annoying -___-
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She was so annoying -___-

LOL! Tu kabhi kissi baat pe agree na karna! 😆

Let me reiterate I found Maya Ali cute in that drama.. Her character was a brat!
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo nothing new! 🤣
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What do you guys think? That evil Maulvi is going to marry that woman? (I forgot her name 😆)
I saw episode 11...and this show is just like a copy of sadqay with a few changes 😆...but I love Yousuf scenes
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Can you link me to the promo Star

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhlNbGqBDdg[/YOUTUBE]

it seems like he'll take out his anger on Hajra 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Sorry to butt in. But completely agree...for me its Sanam Baloch and Aamina Sheikh..hands down. Unable to understand Sanaam Saeed's and Mahira's popularity...😆

Mahira Khan is truly overrated in my opinion. I've never genuinely found her great in anything. Sanam Saeed is good and while I do like her because she can act, I don't find her as good as some of the others. Saeed can be monotonous and stiff at times and it's more obvious when she chooses the same kind of roles repetitively. Sanam Saeed is rated too highly on IF because of ZGH (I loved ZGH and I absolutely love Kashaf myself). Her hardcore fans find flaws in every other actress' performance but never in Saeed's very own which is kind of weird. It's actually very off putting because I do generally like Sanam Saeed. Aamina Sheikh is amazing! I miss her too. A lot of her performances are very underrated. I feel what sucks for someone like Aamina Sheikh is that she never had a conventional commercial hit (Maat was huge, and so was Daam, but those were multi starrers and atypical stories)...and she isn't conventionally good looking or fair either for viewers to go gaga over her...that's where Sanam Saeed got lucky with ZGH...though, Aamina is in another league altogether.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What do you guys think? That evil Maulvi is going to marry that woman? (I forgot her name 😆)

I don't think he will. I think in the next episode based off the promos..Zulekha will run away and the attention will shift to Zulekha running away all of a sudden? 😆 Nonetheless, I hope he doesn't marry Bushra..if Zulekha and Yousuf can't unite, there's no way I'd like seeing these two getting their happy ending ever.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ star, yeh tum nay kya keh diya😆...moorcha, dharna shuru