Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Watched almost all ep except ep 9...
Really liked it... Watched all ep almost back to back... Loved everything...
And Yusuf and zulekha... Must say rab ne bana di jodi...😆
They look good especially the restaurant scene 😳
zona. thumbnail
But one thing irks me how can someone love somebody by only seeing her...
I mean love at first sight 😕
Does it really exist???? 😲
And ok... Leaving everything else...
How can someone especially belonging to a respectable family go to jail like this...kidnap someone...???
Going to jail is really insulting na???
Fine with getting beaten but jail thing is what I can't digest...

Felt weird ... May be bcoz I don't believe In love and
Love at first sight 😔
I don't understand how can someone love somebody by seeing her only...??
I mean u can like their looks or impressed by beauty not more...

Confused 😕
zona. thumbnail
Really liked a step mom caring...
She's concerned for Yusuf... Good to see...
And his father maintained the balance ...
He doesn't get angry by listening to his wife ... Or blindly trusts her...
That's what I love and it has maintained their house well... No fights etc...

And daji really caring bro ...a father a mother a friend...
Good on him he understood her sis and instead of behaving like typical bros he trusted her and his friend...

A really gr8 friend I must say... These days u can't find friends like this... At least they don't sacrifice for you by hurting themselves... A bow for u daaji 😆😳
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello guys ðŸ˜Š started watching mera naam yousuf hain 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

hello guys ðŸ˜Š started watching mera naam yousuf hain 

Omggg yay

Welcome welcome

PLZ don't read the thread

Watch the Epi first
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay finished watching 1st 3 epis...so far i liked it...gosh imran abbas is one of the best actors for me...he easily mould himself in any type of character...i like maya ali also..she is just too cute..i dont know why many find her bad in acting..i just feel she is spontaneous...and imran and maya looking cute together ðŸ˜³   this drama is well directed and have great actors...imran,maya,hina,mansha,wasim abbas all r doing too good...

i like this kind of love stories..😳  my most favourite scenes till epi 3 have to be the train scenes and the scene where yousuf tells zulekha that he came to tell her that his name is yousuf...that was so meaningful and it did have impact on zulekha..she is subconsciously thinking of him now...i feel bad for madhia 😭 ...

and the train scene was also very well directed...
i also loved the dream sequence...

i love yousuf's bonding with his sister..i wish i had an elder brother ðŸ˜­

what i m loving most is it is available in awesome video quality...it has been ages that i watched dramas in such a good print!!!

but guys don't hit me for saying this ðŸ˜­ i feel it has shades of pyaray afzal...while watching it pyaray afzal was coming in my mind continuously...i dont know why may be i finished waching pa few days before thats why...but honestly it kept reminding me of pa..

i will watch epi 4 to 10 tomorrow...😊 overall a good and well directed drama with good script and actors...definitely worth watching
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

okay finished watching 1st 3 epis...so far i liked it...gosh imran abbas is one of the best actors for me...he easily mould himself in any type of character...i like maya ali also..she is just too cute..i dont know why many find her bad in acting..i just feel she is spontaneous...and imran and maya looking cute together ðŸ˜³   this drama is well directed and have great actors...imran,maya,hina,mansha,wasim abbas all r doing too good...

i like this kind of love stories..😳  my most favourite scenes till epi 3 have to be the train scenes and the scene where yousuf tells zulekha that he came to tell her that his name is yousuf...that was so meaningful and it did have impact on zulekha..she is subconsciously thinking of him now...i feel bad for madhia 😭 ...

and the train scene was also very well directed...
i also loved the dream sequence...

i love yousuf's bonding with his sister..i wish i had an elder brother ðŸ˜­

what i m loving most is it is available in awesome video quality...it has been ages that i watched dramas in such a good print!!!

but guys don't hit me for saying this ðŸ˜­ i feel it has shades of pyaray afzal...while watching it pyaray afzal was coming in my mind continuously...i dont know why may be i finished waching pa few days before thats why...but honestly it kept reminding me of pa..

i will watch epi 4 to 10 tomorrow...😊 overall a good and well directed drama with good script and actors...definitely worth watching

It reminded u of pyaare afzal coz the writer is same...khalil sir who wrote sadqay too but this show and pyare afzal are masterpiece

Some stuff may look similar but still I find it refreshing because the actors are different and it has the mehreen jabbar direction magic touch 

And I STRONGLY AGREE ON IMRAN ABBAS...those who used to question his acting talent all this time and said he is all about looks ...Imran has answered them big time with ALVIDA and yousuf...the fact that both shows are running simultaneously but not one moment I feel I m watching hadi in yousuf nor do I ever feel I m watching yousuf in ALVIDA 

Imran completely differentiated himself between these two roles and hats off to him and he looks damn good in both the shows too 

Me too luving Maya from Epi 1...after watching 10 epis I can't imagine anyone else playing zulekha 

And even thouggh Imran Maya has a few scenes till now they hv a subtle chemistry which is again surprising as I didn't expect them to look so good 

Mansha n Imran scenes are very nice too 

I luv mansha in such roles ...supporting yet pivotal 

WASEEM ABBAS AND HINA BAYAT ARE AMAZING 

let a few more epis pass u will b bowled over 

AND YES THE ONLINE PRINT QUALITY IS AMAZING 
starstruckk thumbnail
Welcome to everyone who just started!

guys, Yousuf's love can't be described in words..it's too complicated. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Guys, since I caught up with Alvida..I think I can make a fair comparison now.

Imran Abbas is much better in MNYH than he is in Alvida. I say this without bias...under a great director and writer, Imran is usually great too..and that's why he stands out for me as Yousuf more than Hadi. Not to mention, Yousuf is just adorable. The character is far more lovable.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting promo want to see it.