Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ohh damn hell yeah. No one can top Noori Nath. He ate. Hamza in a full blown negative role after Shehram would be what fangirl dreams are made of..

https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1808177919203680408?s=46 smiley16

Finally he's doing negetive roles after 12 years last time he did negetive was in Mere Dard ko Jo zuban Miley 

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Posted: a day ago

I think this will replace Dil Maney Na 

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

I feel this is going to be bigsmiley41smiley41

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Whattt!! How reliable is this page smiley3 Dure? Afia said Dure isn’t in it though but this is definitely crime thriller?? https://www.instagram.com/p/C9AlL5iouGV/?igsh=MWRvcG0wejk4ZWpiZg== 

Edited by MaxMayfield - a day ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whattt!! How reliable is this page smiley3 Dure? Afia said Dure isn’t in it though but this is definitely crime thriller?? https://www.instagram.com/p/C9AlL5iouGV/?igsh=MWRvcG0wejk4ZWpiZg== 

i hope romance won't be central (or back) in this show.. Gumn would have been a decent thriller if they hadn't added unnecessary and illogical romance plot ..

PTV can't do a decent thriller so hoping its different this time.. Also, i am also hoping the female characters get to do more than just be a romance/chemistry prop... I wish there was a negative female character who is unapologetically negative for a change..

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Never Knew Durre is doing Farar looks like she's director's favourite 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i hope romance won't be central (or back) in this show.. Gumn would have been a decent thriller if they hadn't added unnecessary and illogical romance plot ..

PTV can't do a decent thriller so hoping its different this time.. Also, i am also hoping the female characters get to do more than just be a romance/chemistry prop... I wish there was a negative female character who is unapologetically negative for a change..

I hope so too..it should be like a gory bloody unapologetic out and out crime thriller. Also I totally agree..no romantic inclinations..I want this to be a full blown gang war or something with both sides wanting to thwart each other and women being the ones with the brains here. Too much to expect though. Khaie tried to be a good revenge story annd they ruined it in the end but…it was still something different and Muqaddas was a thriller till they made it awful lol. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Never Knew Durre is doing Farar looks like she's director's favourite 

Afia is denying it though..so let’s wait for official announcement 
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope so too..it should be like a gory bloody unapologetic out and out crime thriller. Also I totally agree..no romantic inclinations..I want this to be a full blown gang war or something with both sides wanting to thwart each other and women being the ones with the brains here. Too much to expect though. Khaie tried to be a good revenge story annd they ruined it in the end but…it was still something different and Muqaddas was a thriller till they made it awful lol. 

A suspenseful crime thriller and whodunnit will be nice but i have noticed in desi movies/shows the procedurals are just ridiculous.. I watch/read a lot of Nordic noir and i would be constantly yelling at the TV with the lack of research desi writers/makers put on processes etc.. They don't secure scene of the crime, they don't get forensics team, in fact the detective will be doing all sorts of random roles in the crime ..the list is endless..

and then suddenly the suspect falls in love with the witness etc etc etc..like stahhhppp make some corny eye gazing romance if crime thriller ain't your métier