Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg u r watching yayyy

Do watch till the end

It's epic

Lol I also didn't watch pyaray Afzal but it was a huge hit in Pak...but it had a sad ending na
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
iss admi ko maine kahin dekha hai🀣
yeh admi mujhe ghoor kyun raha hai🀣
Imran mughees is so cute.

aisi biwi lahore waloon say ziada insult kare gi🀣...afia is amazing

uff kitna mare gay yousuf ko😭

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

The precap scene.. 

Zulekha's ammi knows Yousuf's abba..
yeh kya twist hai.. haha.. 

He is the reason she doesnt love noor mohammad...I hope she doesnt turn into Rasheeda and demands that yousaf's dad marries her🀣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Imran Mugheez is such a legit humor element of this show! His nautanki scenes were hilarious!

Show stealer was Hina Bayat though! What a fantabulous performance she had during the scene with Ali Hamza and her sister! The jeering taunts and the dialogues! Matlab, waah! πŸ‘

YOUSUF THOUGH!! HE JUST SLAYS ME EVERY TIME!!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zona.

i have totally gone mad...u can say kinda addicted...
I didn't know such a good show existed on earth 😳

Loved it loved it so much...
I don't follow a plus serials and I'm much reluctant to watch serials on internet...even i didnt watch alvida on net but by chance I watched it and this just blew me off...
😲

I've become addicted now...
Watching the ep from start day and ni8...
Love everything in this...

And if anyone remember I said in alvida thread I would love to see imran and Maya and I got...they look awesome...
V interesting serial...

But donno why they r airing such a good serial on A plus... I wont get so much trps...πŸ˜”

But its the most interesting serial currently on air acc. To me 😳
lol and this was my first post in this thread...

Hello all... πŸ˜ƒ

Lol I didn't know u didn't watch it all this time

But Der aya doorust aya I hv to say 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today mehreen zabbar posted in fb that today is Epi 10 means halfway through
So she jus said indirectly that it has 20 epis jus like ALVIDA

I m so glad neither ALVIDA nor yousuf are dragged and started with a bang and ended with a bang 
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol I didn't know u didn't watch it all this time

But Der aya doorust aya I hv to say

πŸ₯³
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

GAAAH! Yousuf! Tera ishq tujhe aur mujhe, dono ko marwaega! The way he is just ready to DIE for Zulekha is just...kya yaar! He can happily lay off his life for Zulekha at one ishara of hers. Pakka aashiq hai ye...jhalla!

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/118525026892/main-aapko-tadpana-nahin-chahta-tha-lekin-ek-baar

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mais
super avi re...
love those words...

and hamari yousuf , he should be worried about police but feeling happy that Zulekha feels and cry for him..  
starstruckk thumbnail
I loved episode 10! I think Zulekha and Yousuf meeting at the restaurant is another one of my favorite scenes now. Yousuf is adorable! I love the innocence and charm that's intertwined into his character. Imran and Maya were great in yesterday's episode. I think Maya was amazing during their meeting at the restaurant in specific. Her dialogue delivery there was on point as well. And I loved how Yousuf kept going how he's not normal anymore..I loved the use of subtle humor in that scene..and then how he kept asking if he could say whatever he wants in front of Hajra. πŸ˜†..oh and  when he kept sweating. πŸ˜†

I'm really liking the guy who's playing Imran Mugheez. He's playing the role perfectly. Actually, everyone was great yesterday. I can't believe Zulekha's father actually made up some crazy accusations against Yousuf..I didn't expect that. I feel Zulekha's mother and Yousuf's father probably were in love at one point? and wanted to get married but they couldn't due to whatever reasons and now Zulekha's mom will stand by Yousuf and Zulekha's relationship even more.