Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ LOL Abby.. Well here u go..

I like the concept of the show... The execution, direction, screenplay everything is great !! I loved the beginning.. Tht train connection.. I used to think the reason behind tht main poster of Yousuf.. Where Maya n Imran r there n in the bg we see a train n station.. I used to think whtz the link.. Now i got tht.. N it was new..

All r great in their respective roles.. THE BEST PART of the show has to be Waseem Abbas n Hina Khwaja Bayat... πŸ‘ I LOVED them n thoroughly enjoyed their presence on screen .. Plus Hina's character of a strong headed n ziddi mom who knows how to take stand for ur right is FAB.. N they r hilarious seriously πŸ˜†

I like the the three families shown till nw.. Yusuf, Zuleikha, n Teji's,. (Really like him )

Plus tht guy.. Ali Hamza... GODDD... Makes me laugh so hard with his face n voice 🀣 he is SOO SEEDHA !!! πŸ˜†

Mansha Pasha.. I really like her.. She made me cry with her.. I really like the girl playing Maya's younger sis.. Her dialogue delivry is really nice..

I LOVE Yousuf's sis... She is super smart !! N she is good actor.. Behroze is playing a really cool father .. I m loving it πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Just a flaw for me in the show is tht the story is not moving for me... From epi 1-4.. It didn't move much.. For me at least.. Just the dialogues n the way they r proceeding is making it a worth watch but other than that story is the same as epi one.. πŸ˜•

A good show for now.. One should watch it once it finishes or week by week itz better.. :)

True but I don't think the story is stagnant

They are still building foundation of the characters and I m hving how every character has scenes and dialogues not jus the leads and the leads not .meeting yet also mks sense ...they hv shown the progression of Imran reaching Maya slowly n I m luving it instead of seeing them meeting up in every Epi coincidentally the way it happens in other shows

I luv unrans friend too n Imran mansha pasha bonding is also shown well

HINA BAYAT AND WASEEM ABBAS ARE THE SHOW STEALERS HANDS DOWN. ...this is hina bayats best portrayal since zgh ...she is jus kick ass

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ i felt like KAM coz it gives me tht feeling.. Tht religious touch of girl.. N the guy is madly in love with girl due to single thing.. There it was her eyes.. N here itz the name Zuleikha..

N in KAM as well.. It was Imran who initially got attracted to the girl n yahan bhi filhal feelings one sided hi hn.. so is lye i said i have a KAM feeling seeing this :P

Nope i still cant find any resemblanceπŸ˜›
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what's going on with the dad and that woman? are they having an affair? πŸ˜•
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nope i still cant find any resemblanceπŸ˜›

No.. Itz tht u DON'T want to find any resemblance πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Why wouldnt I 🀣 I see KAM as a religious story
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ how would i know that πŸ˜†
Yeah it was religious plus romantic .. But here is the same case.. with a hunour touch πŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved the roof top scene, molvi sahb ishq lara-ingπŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
mran is doing an amazing job in both yousuf and alvida

Even I m pleasantly surprised

It's the same person playing yousuf and HADI

Both shows running simultaneously

But not even once Imran let the characters overlap

When I see alvida Imran becomes HADI

When I see yousuf Imran completely becomes yousuf which I found really commendable

I m a bigger fan of Imran the actor now after these two shows

And thank god he said he will do a show or two every year

I wish fahad sherry hamza also were intelligent enuf
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Waseem abbas is mind blowing as the ishaaqzaade moulovi

Loved how they handled his scenes in a hilarious way

I cud to stop rofling when I saw him on the roof talking in mob hahahah
But how is this story religious?! lol
Except the names πŸ˜†