Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Review of episodes 3 & 4 of Mera Naam Yousuf Hai

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
being hopeful tat this show will end on a hppy note??!!! I hate such plot where leads got separated in da end n from the prologue looks more like it..!! I hope it proves me wrong though
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ me too, if the writer kills anyone in this one, if he even lays a hand on Taji...he will personally get a hate message from me...I hope mehreen jabbar doesnt stretch MNYH like the other KRQ shows.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think yousuf is a long show as they ended the shoot in jus 2 months whereas diyar e dil and ALVIDA shoots went on for months ...plus A plus don't stretch shows...hum tv does stretch the big budget shows till 28 epis
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Watched till epi 3... WOW 👍🏼

S irf one liner se kaam NAHIN chalega...I want full review of ur fav scenes and performances too...watch Epi 4 first and then give a proper review
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ LOL Abby.. Well here u go..

I like the concept of the show... The execution, direction, screenplay everything is great !! I loved the beginning.. Tht train connection.. I used to think the reason behind tht main poster of Yousuf.. Where Maya n Imran r there n in the bg we see a train n station.. I used to think whtz the link.. Now i got tht.. N it was new..

All r great in their respective roles.. THE BEST PART of the show has to be Waseem Abbas n Hina Khwaja Bayat... 👏 I LOVED them n thoroughly enjoyed their presence on screen .. Plus Hina's character of a strong headed n ziddi mom who knows how to take stand for ur right is FAB.. N they r hilarious seriously 😆

I like the the three families shown till nw.. Yusuf, Zuleikha, n Teji's,. (Really like him )

Plus tht guy.. Ali Hamza... GODDD... Makes me laugh so hard with his face n voice 🤣 he is SOO SEEDHA !!! 😆

Mansha Pasha.. I really like her.. She made me cry with her.. I really like the girl playing Maya's younger sis.. Her dialogue delivry is really nice..

I LOVE Yousuf's sis... She is super smart !! N she is good actor.. Behroze is playing a really cool father .. I m loving it 😆😛

Just a flaw for me in the show is tht the story is not moving for me... From epi 1-4.. It didn't move much.. For me at least.. Just the dialogues n the way they r proceeding is making it a worth watch but other than that story is the same as epi one.. 😕

A good show for now.. One should watch it once it finishes or week by week itz better.. :)
LOl this show is being compared to PA just because of the two sisters
the story is more like ST :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
It has a feel of Khuda Aur Mohabbat a bit :P
I dont see resemblance to that but the promos seem like ST with the parents opposing their marriage
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ i felt like KAM coz it gives me tht feeling.. Tht religious touch of girl.. N the guy is madly in love with girl due to single thing.. There it was her eyes.. N here itz the name Zuleikha..
N in KAM as well.. It was Imran who initially got attracted to the girl n yahan bhi filhal feelings one sided hi hn.. so is lye i said i have a KAM feeling seeing this :P