Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: qabarmeintang

Why are people here thinking these tweets are not real? These are 100% real. Go check them on his twitter timeline or google them. He suffered severe backlash for these and has deleted the most disgusting one. Are people here implying I am that sick to make up this shit? Not cool guys. Not cool.

No no. Don't get me wrong. I honestly, couldn't believe that someone who is praised by so many people and celebirites has such disgusting and sickening attitude. I knew he was a bot, but this is way too pathetic.

I clicked on the date as NC said and I'm shocked. He actually made that rape comment!! 🀒
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Regressive Indians
Don't get the concept and humor of such progressive tweets
f**k Man
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Trust me...u can still learn the laws of gravity, the number of bones in a human body and the history without insulting any Gods...πŸ˜†

That's not me. I am just saying what I have been reading on Twitter since a long time.. so stopped acting so ancient. #AccheDin πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

That's not me. I am just saying what I have been reading on Twitter since a long time.. so stopped acting so ancient. #AccheDin πŸ˜†

...LMAO at ancient...time to become maadern I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BTW I knew it was a sarcastic commentπŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail
I don't find rape, child abuse and animal abuse jokes funny. That is where the line is crossed as far as I am concerned. Jokes on everything else, I don't really care. Every individual has their own limit on what they find funny and what they don't.

This guy seems to be losing it though. These are not even funny tweets. Just trying to sound cool by using way too much toilet humor.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leaving aside the fact these are the nastiest tweets i have ever read and form no part of comedy, Why are people hell bent on digging and discussing this old sh*t is beyond me πŸ˜•.

870349 thumbnail
Is that Josh from Drake and Josh ???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Franco

Is that Josh from Drake and Josh ???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol...is Josh freaking out that some Indian comedian is using his picture?πŸ˜†
642126 thumbnail
These guys have made jokes on private body parts of their own mothers also.

They are just attention seekers who will say ANYTHING for sensationalism and then cry foul and take up cause of FoE when they are countered.

They deserve to be ignored and we seriously do not need such crap in name of humour in India.
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The tweets on rape are sick, of course 🀒
Aajkal har taraf, har jagah AIB,AIB,AIB
I guess they are getting what they wanted , even though such tweets are uncalled for...