Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Still, some r blaming Seher in a post The reason Ahil is not told truth or sumthn like dat. People r teln things like how can Seher run wid injured feet n she is a selfish witch. Their ego can't let them agree dat Seher is good. Somr don't want revenge thing but only SaHil romance. Revenge id d most important as it killed d original cast n vanished many of them. Seher will always be blamed no matter wat she does. Some even say dat she is selfish to only think of Rehan not of Sanam's love for Ahil. 

I too saw that post Juhi. They are even blaming sanam too for not revealing about seher & swap at the moment. They even said that sanam doesn't really love ahil & trust him. My biggest question is did ahil ever trusted her & loved her sincerely? Answer is big no! He has a valid reason to be angry on sanam but at the same time he didn't have the commen sense to ask her why she ran away from the wedding? Instead he was eager to take revenge on her by using new sanam & romancing in front of sanam & making his wife to live as a servant. Also he did apparently nothing when sanam was made as a Munjri wali in front of every one. When rehan is tanveers son truth got exposed ahil had sense to ask his ammi why she had hidden it? This shows his priority. 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Az07

I too saw that post Juhi. They are even blaming sanam too for not revealing about seher & swap at the moment. They even said that sanam doesn't really love ahil & trust him. My biggest question is did ahil ever trusted her & loved her sincerely? Answer is big no! He has a valid reason to be angry on sanam but at the same time he didn't have the commen sense to ask her why she ran away from the wedding? Instead he was eager to take revenge on her by using new sanam & romancing in front of sanam & making his wife to live as a servant. Also he did apparently nothing when sanam was made as a Munjri wali in front of every one. When rehan is tanveers son truth got exposed ahil had sense to ask his ammi why she had hidden it? This shows his priority. 

Why sud Sanam trust a jerk likw Ahil? He was even sending her to jail accusing her of murdering his ammi. He claims to love her but wat he does to her can't be love. People accept male lead however bad they arebut if female lead does sumthn she is at fault. If Sanam tells d truth Tanveer will easily do a drama n then Ahil will send both d sisters to jail. Is dis wat some people want? 
RKfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post👏 Seher indeed saved QH,
you just rock girl..I love Seher the most in QH post leap🤗
SJ nailed it as usual & stole the show👏
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Why sud Sanam trust a jerk likw Ahil? He was even sending her to jail accusing her of murdering his ammi. He claims to love her but wat he does to her can't be love. People accept male lead however bad they arebut if female lead does sumthn she is at fault. If Sanam tells d truth Tanveer will easily do a drama n then Ahil will send both d sisters to jail. Is dis wat some people want? 

I think that should happen & then only these people will shut there mouths. Ahil's blind trust in his ammi & lack of trust in his wife is making the twins not to reveal there truth in front of him. Remember they don't have any evidence against nawabs murder & sm massacre. If they even reveal truth to him he won't trust them until they don't have any strong proof against billi. We all saw how billi twisted the situation when rehan being her son was revealed & what did ahil do for his beloved ammijaan. 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A worthy post ...
Dear not just the intelligent mind is conted but the reason n pure soul are also counted which seher have not the bill 
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was honestly this close to stop reading the written updates and just completely give up on the show. But I'm glad that the CV's didn't completely ruin Seher's character and dumb her down, and instead showed that she's more experienced in the field of conning that Tanveer is. I was so relieved when it wasn't Seher next to Ahil in bed.
AESSOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwa09

Indeed a needed post !! 👏

About Seher, This girl is like Zoya Ahmad Khan ! Nothing is Impossible  😎

Tanveer ko sabak sikhani wali hai !!😆

Of course she saved SeHan..

Agreed, exactly like Zoya minus the poetry. Loved Seher! 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RKholic

Good post👏Seher indeed saved QH,

you just rock girl..I love Seher the most in QH post leap🤗
SJ nailed it as usual & stole the show👏

thanks. i love SaSeHan most :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

A worthy post ...

Dear not just the intelligent mind is conted but the reason n pure soul are also counted which seher have not the bill

thanks... billi has nothing except ghatiyapana..
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

I was honestly this close to stop reading the written updates and just completely give up on the show. But I'm glad that the CV's didn't completely ruin Seher's character and dumb her down, and instead showed that she's more experienced in the field of conning that Tanveer is. I was so relieved when it wasn't Seher next to Ahil in bed.

i left hope reading promo update... even made two anti post... but when i opened Gita's post i was so surprised... that was a sigh of relief... Seher is certainly smarter :P