Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, I'm so happy to see a post on Seher and how beautiful her character is , and thnaks to you 👏
I still remember all the post and thread posted against her character and how many said that there is no redemption for her, but she is the one who will soothe all her sister's pain, like she did when Aahil has throw the bottle and she removed the piece of glass from her feet.

Proud of you Seher Asad Ahmed Khan 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome post yaari. 
Today i loved seher sooo much. SJ was amazing . 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I had a feeling... like hey Sehr and Sanam can switch any time...

and yay, it happened today.🥳

and now since Billi knows about twins, I think there is no point for Sanam and Sehr not to tell Aahil about themselves. That way he could also realize that Sanam never abandoned him.

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awww...my babies made me so proud today ...
and it was a pleasant surprise from CV's i must say 😆

and how brilliant SJ was today? she totally nailed it as both the Khan sisters 👍🏼

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sj was excellent as both seher & sanam in last episode. It was seher's intelligence & twin telepathy that saved QH yesterday. When the promo aired about fake sr many blamed seher even tough seher too was equally a victim like ahil in the situation. Few even said that she is one who is manhoos & it's her fault that she stayed back in IM & was roaming around which caused all this, in reality sanam & rehan are equally at fault in that case. But every one had to blame seher. No one can see tanveers mistake. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yo the Name is Seher Ahmed Khan. Atta Girl...
Billi and her Humbistar plans ... 
The first time it succeeded coz of Razia. 
Seher's no Asad
and
Sanam's no Zoya

The pleasure of watching Billi's plan fall flat...
This is what I have been waiting for since QH2 began. 
Let QH end in Mar, but give me 2 months of Billi torture.
Lovely Seherilicious post Yaari.
surbhisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Yaari i just loved it Seher totally rocked  and Saved the relation of Both  Sanam and Seher i am impressed with Surbhi Jyoti 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
More than yesterday I loved Seher in Wednesday's episode when she told Sanam that what she(Sanam) is going through is so much worse.

And when she got all jealous over the kheer convo! :')

Also when she was being all blunt to Sanam 2 :P

I agree with Farz..Rehan was so cute the way he said,"Ab tumhe choohe kya chitiyam bhi nahin katengi" He got so worried to see those blood stains and looked so devastated when he entered Aahil's room :'( Don't you trust Sunehri, Rehan? :(

Hope we get to see a good SeHan scene today. I missed watching them together yesterday.

Will repeat what my dear friend Mehreen wrote- Thank goodness we were spared Humbistar Part 2!

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

beautiful Post...SJ nailed the Episode as Sanam n Seher..She again proved it Qubool Hai=SURBHI JYOTI ⭐️

agree QH=SJ
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely correct Yaari. Seher saved the show and I just loved her. Hope the CVs keep the consistency in her character and we get !ore such scenes where they win against the Billi.