Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

Awsome post yaari.

Today i loved seher sooo much. SJ was amazing .

thanks Jaw πŸ€— great to see you after so long... :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

<font color="#000099">I had a feeling... like hey Sehr and Sanam can switch any time...

and yay, it happened today.πŸ₯³

and now since Billi knows about twins, I think there is no point for Sanam and Sehr not to tell Aahil about themselves. That way he could also realize that Sanam never abandoned him.</font>

lets see how Cvs intriduce this twist... i hope its light n comical & Ahil doesnt mu again
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

awww...my babies made me so proud today...

and it was a pleasant surprise from CV's i must sayπŸ˜†

and how brilliant SJ was today? she totally nailed it as both the Khan sistersπŸ‘πŸΌ

you know it was shocking for me... i was completely surprised.. i was expecting some negativity but thanks Cv... SJ rocks... Khan sisters rocks <3
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Sj was excellent as both seher & sanam in last episode. It was seher's intelligence & twin telepathy that saved QH yesterday. When the promo aired about fake sr many blamed seher even tough seher too was equally a victim like ahil in the situation. Few even said that she is one who is manhoos & it's her fault that she stayed back in IM & was roaming around which caused all this, in reality sanam & rehan are equally at fault in that case. But every one had to blame seher. No one can see tanveers mistake.

Seher is always blamed regardless of anything she does but this time theres no scope to blame her other than appreciations :P well said πŸ€—
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Yo the Name is Seher Ahmed Khan. Atta Girl...

Billi and her Humbistar plans ...
The first time it succeeded coz of Razia.
Seher's no Asad
and
Sanam's no Zoya

The pleasure of watching Billi's plan fall flat...
This is what I have been waiting for since QH2 began.
Let QH end in Mar, but give me 2 months of Billi torture.
Lovely Seherilicious post Yaari.

Billi is copy cat with zero originality... Seher was a con women who knows all these very well πŸ˜† Thanks Gita πŸ€—
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisha

Awesome post Yaari i just loved it Seher totally rocked and Saved the relation of Both Sanam and Seher i am impressed with Surbhi Jyoti

thanks Anisha... Seher knows how to play the game.. n SJ how to rock :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

More than yesterday I loved Seher in Wednesday's episode when she told Sanam that what she(Sanam) is going through is so much worse.

And when she got all jealous over the kheer convo! :')

Also when she was being all blunt to Sanam 2 :P

I agree with Farz..Rehan was so cute the way he said,"Ab tumhe choohe kya chitiyam bhi nahin katengi" He got so worried to see those blood stains and looked so devastated when he entered Aahil's room :'( Don't you trust Sunehri, Rehan? :(

Hope we get to see a good SeHan scene today. I missed watching them together yesterday.

Will repeat what my dear friend Mehreen wrote- Thank goodness we were spared Humbistar Part 2!

Seher is always hatke abd loveable... i loved her yesterday most becoz i really did not want another cheap SR :( & Seher avoided this with her intelligence... thats why :P agree with whatever you said... want more of SaSeHan <3
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Absolutely correct Yaari. Seher saved the show and I just loved her. Hope the CVs keep the consistency in her character and we get !ore such scenes where they win against the Billi.

thanks Choco πŸ€— cant trust CVs... but till now they are doing a great job with Seher-Rehan... hooe for the best... :P
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Seher is always blamed regardless of anything she does but this time theres no scope to blame her other than appreciations :P well said πŸ€—

Still, some r blaming Seher in a post The reason Ahil is not told truth or sumthn like dat. People r teln things like how can Seher run wid injured feet n she is a selfish witch. Their ego can't let them agree dat Seher is good. Somr don't want revenge thing but only SaHil romance. Revenge id d most important as it killed d original cast n vanished many of them. Seher will always be blamed no matter wat she does. Some even say dat she is selfish to only think of Rehan not of Sanam's love for Ahil. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ Juhi i can say, Kuch toh log kahenge... Logon ki kam hi kehna πŸ€— not SaHil but revenge is the theme of QH... SaHil romance is trademark 4lions stuff... coz as a QH fan from day1, i am more interested for revenge... thats why i love & cheer for SaSeHan... i like SaHil too... but they are ruined... & last night Seher saved SaHil from complete destruction... so i don see the reason to blame her... well i can if i keep such mentality to blame her... :)Edited by -RohitMaxwell- - 9 years ago