Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Who do I wanna see evicted next? Dimpy!

Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah. Just STFU lady! She's always picking up fights...like always!! God! So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan. 😡

Fight reason useless give u that. .. tho punz ka bhashan was wrong when the maarg he hasn't chosen the right marg for tasks when he did violence.. but dimpy has to learn to let go.. no doubt...

But the way she Bajoes gauti and Punz today. Its just fab. She even gave Punz a chance. Don't rake past issues and use logic ... But he forgot (like they all do with her) and lost it and bam - violence gets mentioned. 👏 👏 ...finally koi takkar ka aa gaya :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
95027 thumbnail
Punz actually said... haath uthana avashyak hain... 😆... itna unravel pooori seasn mein nahee hua punz... 😆.. and gauti ki chelagiri had no impact on dimpy... kya cheez hain.. one piece... 😉
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Fight reason useless give u that. .. tho punz ka bhashan was wrong when the maarg he hasn't chosen the right marg for tasks when he did violence.. but dimpy has to learn to let go.. no doubt...

But the way she Bajoes gauti and Punz today. Its just fab. She even gave Punz a chance. Don't rake past issues and use logic ... But he forgot (like they all do with her) and lost it and bam - violence gets mentioned. 👏 👏 ...finally koi takkar ka aa gaya :)

I have to be honest here, I tuned off when Dimpy went into a confrontational mode even in the confession room. I think am done with her and in no mood to even listen to anything that she has to say. So I didnt pay heed to the argument b/w her and Punz and I really dont care if she was logical or not and who owned whom, because I dont give a damn abt her anymore
liberiangirl thumbnail
Ajaz is behaving like a senior who is guiding his juniors. 😆
95027 thumbnail

I have to be honest here, I tuned off when Dimpy went into a confrontational mode even in the confession room. I think am done with her and in no mood to even listen to anything that she has to say. So I didnt pay heed to the argument b/w her and Punz and I really dont care if she was logical or not and who owned whom, because I dont give a damn abt her anymore

that's perfectly understandable... :) ... i watch all contestants as u know.. :)
95027 thumbnail

Ajaz is behaving like a senior who is guiding his juniors. 😆

ajaz to chaa gaya hain in a v different way... still to see his entertainment mode but so far theek ja rahan hain...
95027 thumbnail
precaps look to be really interesting.. felt a little stirred for pritam on taking 14 years to reach this platform... i can't root for him anymore given all that he has said and done but definitely wish him success.. top 2/3 to definite lagtaa hain and possible winner too...

Dimpy ki to agnee pareeksha hui hain.. as a WC she had no chance to win and her age doesnt work for her... too much logic and wanting to be right at every mode (irrational youthful exuberance is the phrase that comes to my mind tho its v rational thinking... )... she was not going to win and will not win.. but i want her there for extension after what she has done to gauti and punz this week... 😉... minus rahul as no person should go thru that in front of 80 cameras...
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

precaps look to be really interesting.. felt a little stirred for pritam on taking 14 years to reach this platform... i can't root for him anymore given all that he has said and done but definitely wish him success.. top 2/3 to definite lagtaa hain and possible winner too...

Dimpy ki to agnee pareeksha hui hain.. as a WC she had no chance to win and her age doesnt work for her... too much logic and wanting to be right at every mode (irrational youthful exuberance is the phrase that comes to my mind tho its v rational thinking... )... she was not going to win and will not win.. but i want her there for extension after what she has done to gauti and punz this week... 😉... minus rahul as no person should go thru that in front of 80 cameras...

Pritam's was very heartfelt. I wish RM wasnt part of Halla Bol and u know why I'm saying that 😉😆
95027 thumbnail

Pritam's was very heartfelt. I wish RM wasnt part of Halla Bol and u know why I'm saying that 😉😆

I am kewl with that... mere ko koi dukh nahee hoga based on who wins and looses.. rest assured.. jis ki bhi band bajanee hain.. aap dil se bajao :) ... aur jisko cheering karna hain.. dil se karo :)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
i loved Gauti's advice to upen & strangely he heard too without making weird faces