Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the new thread sandy 🤗

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Haha

Vaanga vaanga..bb start panita chinrasa kayla pidika mudyadhu pola..Though not gonna watch BB but unga bb meme gifsla kandipa papen waiting:)

la.la.la laaa..... feel the bgm 🤣

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Hello buddies,

hope you all are fine ❤

who's going to watch BB this time? 😊

etho vanthudaga maja sokka pottavaroda fan 🤣 etha year yaaru mattaporagaloooo 🥺

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread Sandy🤗

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I think changing what they said to each other is quite common in a show like survivor where you need allies to survive.  So on that count I don't blame Viji for speaking for both sides when asked it is her wish to change her mind . 

Indraja while young , I dont think she is mature enough about the elimination like Shrushti . She kept questioning Gayathri opinion over and over again that it felt bit too much . 

I agree it’s all about strategy and changing your mind is needed to survive but the only thing that I found it was overdone is that how Viji blamed Gayathri for choosing Indraja for elimination….she was like how she shattered a young girl confidence and all…made it so dramatic when even she considered Indraja…that was not needed.

Shrusthi  was reasonable and wished she was not eliminated first.

I didn’t understand the discussion between Amjeedh and Ravi about Parvathy and the other team….the audio quality was bad….I just understood that if they have to switch a person they should select the strongest from the other team and eliminate that person. What did he say about Parvathy?

Also who is the friend of Ram in the opposite team?

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Hello buddies,

hope you all are fine ❤

who's going to watch BB this time? 😊

Hi 🤗….I may watch the starting to see the contestants but will stop if it turn into last season or if they are not serious about the BB rules….already the promos give me the feeling that the content will be on gossips and fights like in serials….I want a strict BB with tasks and good contestants.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

I agree it’s all about strategy and changing your mind is needed to survive but the only thing that I found it was overdone is that how Viji blamed Gayathri for choosing Indraja for elimination….she was like how she shattered a young girl confidence and all…made it so dramatic when even she considered Indraja…that was not needed.

Shrusthi  was reasonable and wished she was not eliminated first.

I didn’t understand the discussion between Amjeedh and Ravi about Parvathy and the other team….the audio quality was bad….I just understood that if they have to switch a person they should select the strongest from the other team and eliminate that person. What did he say about Parvathy?

Also who is the friend of Ram in the opposite team?

Yep , I forgot about that Viji blaming scene . Now I remember that was the worst . Trying to make Gayathri look like she was favoring Ram was overdone by all the others ,when they were doing the same for Indreja . Like why Gayathri is at fault for looking out for Ram , when they openely claim to do the same . 

I really wanted Shrusthi to not be eliminated, she seemed like a good player . 

I had to use headphone and high volume to even partially understand the conversation . What Amjeedth meants was that they apparently believe the opposite team next target is Ram , so if the other team lost , then they think Ram will be the one Eliminated . 

Regarding captainship advantage , they think like how Gayathri and Lakshmi were able to Eliminate a player , this week they might be able to swap a player with advantage . So they think the most likely candidate the oppostie team will choose is Ravi , that is the conversation . Amjeedth  was explaining to Ravi that even if you are in the opposite team they won't eliminate you because they need you to win challenges . And Ram will go from that team 

And Amjeedth said he will choose a strong player from that team and Eliminate him or her in the tribal , to make sure all the ten of them goes till the last including Ravi . That was stragedy 

Regarding Parvathy, they said if it was normal elimination then she is the first choice to be eliminated with in the tribe. Like Ram for the other team ,Parvathy is for this team . 

Ram said Lakshimi Priya gave a thumbs up to see he was not eliminated with a smile . He meant she seemed happy that he wasn't gone last week 

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello friends, hope all are fine. I'm good here.

Great to see the forum is back ro active. 

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy belated birthday Arthi. Hope you had a wonderful time with your loved ones.