VM by HafsaRagnaholi
give credit to the maker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOJO5JnMFZw[/YOUTUBE]
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello πŸ€— Happy New Year once again!
So Upen finally evicted πŸ˜ƒ

But I hated how they did it...really hated it. WTH is wrong with the creatives this season? Eviction via a coffin? Disgusting! Pathetic!

Yet to see the episode, just forwarded to the eviction part. But based on what I've read so far, looks like there was Punz vs Dimpy scene, Pritam sacrificed meeting his family or receiving messages from fam I guess and then Upen eviction.

I saw the precap for tomorrow and have to say, Pritam's emotions felt so genuine and I could relate to how he was feeling. If only Pritam didnt mess up his game in b/w, I wud hv rooted for him to win. Let's see how he performs henceforth. Who knows? And where GG is concerned, am expecting him to be a little over-dramatic, like he always is πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LG, voting lines are open for just one day. Are you going to vote for gautam? :)
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Hello πŸ€— Happy New Year once again!

So Upen finally evicted πŸ˜ƒ

But I hated how they did it...really hated it. WTH is wrong with the creatives this season? Eviction via a coffin? Disgusting! Pathetic!

Yet to see the episode, just forwarded to the eviction part. But based on what I've read so far, looks like there was Punz vs Dimpy scene, Pritam sacrificed meeting his family or receiving messages from fam I guess and then Upen eviction.

I saw the precap for tomorrow and have to say, Pritam's emotions felt so genuine and I could relate to how he was feeling. If only Pritam didnt mess up his game in b/w, I wud hv rooted for him to win. Let's see how he performs henceforth. Who knows? And where GG is concerned, am expecting him to be a little over-dramatic, like he always is πŸ˜†

helloπŸ€—HNY

i am also very sad the way they evictated him not play game with funeral ,coffin set up
feeling more sad how his family,friends were feeling when they watched all this
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

LG, voting lines are open for just one day. Are you going to vote for gautam? :)

Pri, Voting lines are not yet open here in the US. So gotta wait till tonight.
In the meanwhile, am gonna sit back and decide who I'm gonna vote for πŸ˜‰
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Can't get over gautam's scream lmao best thing to happen this season
liberiangirl thumbnail
Who do I wanna see evicted next? Dimpy!
Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah. Just STFU lady! She's always picking up fights...like always!! God! So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan. 😑
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Can't get over gautam's scream lmao best thing to happen this season

It was so cute!! Absolutely loved it! Not just Gautam scream, but the entire Sonali-GG scene in the bathroom. Hilarious!

Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Who do I wanna see evicted next? Dimpy!

Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah. Just STFU lady! She's always picking up fights...like always!! God! So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan. 😑

Exactly on top of that pointless fights
95027 thumbnail

It was so cute!! Absolutely loved it! Not just Gautam scream, but the entire Sonali-GG scene in the bathroom. Hilarious!

I don't think I have laughed as much in any bb episode so far. The best and funniest scene so far. Just for that Sonali deserves to stay now. And then the convo with Pritam. πŸ˜†. When he said. Huh woh do Kaun and his face πŸ˜†