Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

He was rank 1 amongst champions today to be technically correct.. but bb knows no one else can win and change vote base in 4 weeks.. just making more money from it.. 4 week aur dand khayega aur uskey baad trophy milegi... 😆😆😆

Yeah, he was ranked first and I read somewhere that he got more almost 50% of the votes. Whoa!

Anyways, for some reason, I feel that GG might not win. I dont know why I feel that the PH is trying to prop up Pritam as the winner. Let's see what happens in the next 4 wks.

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I'm not upset...it is a genuine q...Sab game toh khel hi rahe Hain...but if one format is introduced, it has to be the same for everyone...n I hardly ever insinuate Pritam is the scripted winner par Aaj toh kuchh Aisa hi lag Raha hai mujhe tbh

Gautam won season 8 today...no one can change that fact...Hallabol bhi Gautam hi jeetega...first time in the history of BB-2 time champion
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Things i liked about yesterday's epi:

-P3G and GauDi dance
-Salman taunting LU...and Jacq/Arjun talking to sallu
-The task they had inside
-Gautam announced 1st
-Deepshikha ki constant bakwas and praneet not reacting to it

Deepshikha ki kai Kai n praneet mumb...ha ha ha

Also soni mostly had a sour face thruout...an jealous nahi hola jayega in sabko toh kya kaha jayega...Atleast be cordial in public
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I'm not upset...it is a genuine q...Sab game toh khel hi rahe Hain...but if one format is introduced, it has to be the same for everyone...n I hardly ever insinuate Pritam is the scripted winner par Aaj toh kuchh Aisa hi lag Raha hai mujhe tbh

As a neutral viewer i don't get that vibe at all on Pritam being scripted winner... FWIW...
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Yeah, he was ranked first and I read somewhere that he got more almost 50% of the votes. Whoa!

Anyways, for some reason, I feel that GG might not win. I dont know why I feel that the PH is trying to prop up Pritam as the winner. Let's see what happens in the next 4 wks.

Exactly

I hope it isn't true tho...Pritam has nothing to his credit except standing up for a guy being bullied by entire house...that I'll give to him
Pr1yanka thumbnail

As a neutral viewer i don't get that vibe at all on Pritam being scripted winner... FWIW...

I'm not a neutral viewer...even so I didn't get this vibe until today...
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will feel weird with Farah hosting the show. Will miss Sallu as a host
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

nah... he didnt get 50% of votes.. the person that posted left IF. i have said this repeatedly.. no one knows who is getting how much votes..

Should he have gotten some prize today.. 100% agree... did he win regular season.. unfortunately BB cheated that.. as a contestant their contracts must be weak to not be able to enforce that...

Pritam's question when didi entered .. seemed they are geniunely clueless on whats happening inside..
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

nah... he didnt get 50% of votes.. the person that posted left IF. i have said this repeatedly.. no one knows who is getting how much votes..

Should he have gotten some prize today.. 100% agree... did he win regular season.. unfortunately BB cheated that.. as a contestant their contracts must be weak to not be able to enforce that...

Pritam's question when didi entered .. seemed they are geniunely clueless on whats happening inside..

Contestants Kya, mujhe toh bb n endemol bhi clueless lag rahe Hain...too hotch potch
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Will feel weird with Farah hosting the show. Will miss Sallu as a host

did i tell you.. that my plan was only to see wkw.. and when i saw first wkw this season (week 2 or 3 i think) is why i started watching regular epis... he rocked wkw and bb hosting...

i am open to new things in life.. i know and farah knows she wont be sallu.. lets see.. she might be good still..