Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nomad.ness

Was today Salman's last day? Or he'll be back Sunday and that will be his actual last day?

I heard today was a really good episode?? Can't wait to watch!!

Same here nomad. I believe it was his last. Not sure. I won't be able to see epi till late evening.

Hols over. Work on Monday :(
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
I AM SORRY
You all might not agree with this BUt SONALI DESERVED It. Itni Badtameezi itna Rudeness. I AM SORRY YOU CAN'T BEHAVE THIS WAY WITH SALMAN TU HAI KAUN*PANDIT STYLE*.

There is a fine line between Being carefree and being badtameez sonali crossed so many times but i've ignored it but aaj toh Hadd hi ho gayi ITNA BADTAMEEZI.

SHE FREAKING DESERVED THIS .

Har bar carefree hone ki aad main chup nahi sakte Good she's gone.

@ Nomad & Jasoos it was slamna's Laats day the ending where he said sorry. Kal se nautanki farah headache degi
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

I AM SORRY

You all might not agree with this BUt SONALI DESERVED It. Itni Badtameezi itna Rudeness. I AM SORRY YOU CAN'T BEHAVE THIS WAY WITH SALMAN TU HAI KAUN*PANDIT STYLE*.

There is a fine line between Being carefree and being badtameez sonali crossed so many times but i've ignored it but aaj toh Hadd hi ho gayi ITNA BADTAMEEZI.

SHE FREAKING DESERVED THIS .

Har bar carefree hone ki aad main chup nahi sakte Good she's gone.

@ Nomad & Jasoos it was slamna's Laats day the ending where he said sorry. Kal se nautanki farah headache degi

First of all kyon sorry? its your POV so no sorry needed :)

for me.. Sonali grew on me (but never deserved it more than others.. only for one reason.. which is she was evicted in week 1 itself and then survived till finale)...

I have to also add.. she provided me the best 5 mins of humor this whole season a couple of days ago in the WR scaring Gauti and her convo with Pritam in kitchen after... 😆😆😆... kuch alag thaa iss ladki mein.. no gaming but also gaming with trying to be nice to captains and upen/gauti angle.. 😉...

I do think that people need to either accept that BB outcomes are entirely on votes or none... i have to think its votes based as otherwise there would be cases etc...people spend real cash voting thru SMS i believe... 😲

In the end kya pharak padta hain mujhe..hope they all get something from this as a platform... BTW i heard this year show managed such poor TRPs that it wasn't even top 10 show... 😉

Tks for update on Salman.. bahoot miss karoonga.. i did not plan on watching this season.. mere phootey naseeb that I saw sallu in week 2 or 3 WKW and said wow.. he is in form and ended up watching 😭
95027 thumbnail
for anyone waiting.. Epi uploaded on colors website :)
saw 8 mins of opening.. fantastic opening.. from scenes of the season to performances :) my top 10 hindi songs at the moment include the two from kick :)..

Jacqueline didnt come to perform? 😭😭😭

chalo.. heading out .. enjoy :)
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't think anyone can take Salman's place in terms of his hosting skills. I've seen Farah as a judge on various shows but she cannot match up...

I think someone here said this, rightly so, she's a rich man's dolly bindra. 😆

But to be honest, if Gautam had also been evited and sallu also leaving, I would've stopped watching the show.
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nomad.ness

I really don't think anyone can take Salman's place in terms of his hosting skills. I've seen Farah as a judge on various shows but she cannot match up...

I think someone here said this, rightly so, she's a rich man's dolly bindra. 😆

But to be honest, if Gautam had also been evited and sallu also leaving, I would've stopped watching the show.

hum to sirf ajaz bhai ke liye tikey hue hain :) ... and i am about to start the show.. so if he is as good as everyone said he was today.. then i will watch.. warnaa idc :) ...

95027 thumbnail
Awesome start to show.. aatey hi upen ki band baja di Sallu bhai ne.. and he isnt even a contestant anymore... 😆
And then i dont know why but they think ask sush, sukruti and soni on who deserves to win (or stay) in the house... bahooo na insaafi (yas phir dikhaya nahee).. 😆😆😆
95027 thumbnail
Sonali ka rebel stand on finale... hmmm... kuch zyaada ho gaya.. if make up and hair waaley nahee ayain tau it means they didnt come for tanna and dimpy too naa... then why sooo much jhol.. and sallu reminded her that this show is about adjustments.. clothes come from home so nothing they can do and what will happen to her on the film shoot if things go wrong... 😉...
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude...
95027 thumbnail
Labels by BB
Tanna: Khoodgarz

the lizzie mcguire movie black and white gif

Ali- Double Dholki

deal with it tf2 gif

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 03 January 2015 at 4:59pm
95027 thumbnail
Gauti and Punz choosing Dimpy as the most undeserving champion.. of course she doesnt deserve it... just like they didn't deserve her unconditional support.. lets see

1) Ring task... made Gauti Captain which caused THE pivotal shift in the game 😉
2) Defending him on WKW .. even when Sallu said.. Gauti sux.. 😉
3) Helped him win immunity task 😉
3) Unraveled Punz to the point of saying -- violence actually has a rightful place in life... 😉

i think she over does it beyond belief..

but ab to 4 weeks to gauti ki bajne waali hain!!! .. 😆.. (i know woh hi jeetega kyonki vote base wont change) but bajegi and then jeetega... 😆😆😆