Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I still maintain that they will announce a winner for regular season. It would be a shame if they don't.

They will i am darn sure caz otherwise makes no sense for them calling it a finale in precap & all the dances & shit by ex contestants
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

They will i am darn sure caz otherwise makes no sense for them calling it a finale in precap & all the dances & shit by ex contestants

I hope they do. But then, why wud the winner wanna stay back for Halla Bol?
liberiangirl thumbnail
Btw, why are the voting lines still open on Colors website?
liberiangirl thumbnail
Loved loved loved today's episode!
Loved everyone's journeys except for Tanna's. Tanna's I felt was very flat and totally uninteresting, lacking emotions completely.

Superb ending!

I do wish they announce a winner tomorrow and wish it is GG, I will sit in peace and watch the rest of Halla Bol without any tensions 😆

liberiangirl thumbnail
My fav bollywood jodi. Love this pair!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

My fav bollywood jodi. Love this pair!

ME TOOO
J-SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved everyone's journeys except for Tanna's. Tanna's I felt was very flat and totally uninteresting, lacking emotions completely.

Superb ending!

I do wish they announce a winner tomorrow and wish it is GG, I will sit in peace and watch the rest of Halla Bol without any tensions 😆

I felt like Bigg Boss unnecessarily showed Tanna in a positive light.. Even announced her as a selfless person 😕.. My conspiracy theory is that they are planning on making her the winner
95027 thumbnail
To further the conspiracy theory when did they announce on the show that all HMs are now nominated ? I don't recall that announcement in the epi on everyone being nominated but I have seen the show more in background last 2 days... So how does general public know that everyone is nominated and only 24 hour voting is there for finale 😉 ?

Kuch to bada locha hain... 😆
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Superb ending!

it will be sadly only top 5 no winner
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

it will be sadly only top 5 no winner

Are u sure ? They can still announce a reg season winner. Else why rename the show halla bol and have 15 weeks with one set of contestants ? Kuch to gadbad hain...