Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Usko bolna both of us need to bring tanna to Chicago for a quick visit :) hotness ke saath ... And am sure we can achieve that with some good make up gifts to entice her :) ...phir dekhna. He will start voting dum a dum 😆

😆😆

In ur dreams KJCP!
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

urdu word for gravy anykind

Yum @LG

MY mom makes naan from scratch not the frozen ones so yeah i love them 😆

NM: Do u have a tandoor at home?
Fresh naans are so yumm. I love rumali roti too with veg manchurian. Yumm!! There used to a punjabi dhaba where I used to live in India, right across our apartment. Their veg manchurian was so good!
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Fresh naans are so yumm. I love rumali roti too with veg manchurian. Yumm!! There used to a punjabi dhaba where I used to live in India, right across our apartment. Their veg manchurian was so good!

Ok. Am gojng. U all making me to hungry :). Bbl
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Ok. Am gojng. U all making me to hungry :). Bbl

😉

Word Count: 0

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

nope my mom makes it in Oven :)

i know i miss tandoor ki roti's & parathas taste hi kuch aur hota hai yaar
liberiangirl thumbnail
After seeing the voting trends, I've decided to vote only for GG 😆

liberiangirl thumbnail
Most of you must already be aware of the below rules, so please bear in mind the below so that votes dont go waste
13. The viewers who use the Internet Mechanism or Application Mechanism understands
that as per the Rules and Regulations, the maximum number of votes that he/she can
cast, for their favorite Shortlisted Participant per episode, during the Voting Cycle, is
limited to a maximum of 100 votes per user and e-mail ID.

14. The viewers who use the SMS Mechanism understands that as per the Rules and
Regulations, the maximum number of votes that he/she can cast by sending text, for
their favorite Shortlisted Participant per episode, during the Voting Cycle, is limited to a
maximum of 100 votes per valid and registered phone number.

15. The votes sent after the first 100 votes of any user and email ID or phone number, shall
not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 110
votes per episode, during the Voting Cycle, then the vote casted by the viewer vide
his/her user and e-mail id after the 100th vote i.e. 101st to 110th for that particular
episode during that particular Voting Cycle will not be counted and would be considered
null and void.

16. The vote through any of the Mechanism will be deemed to have been casted and has
received an acknowledgment of receipt of his/her vote shall be considered for counting
only when such vote reaches the server of the concerned telecom/mobile/internet
operator. Any unclear/incorrect/incomplete vote, including wrong characters in SMS or
absence of valid user and e-mail id, incomplete vote, incomplete keyword of Shortlisted
Participant, shall be considered invalid vote and deemed null and void.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Thanks Lg for posting here too
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Thanks Lg for posting here too

U r wc NM. Last year I wasted too many votes because I wasnt aware of the rules until maybe just a cpl of hours before voting ended. I didnt want anyone else to make the same mistake, hence shared this info here.
liberiangirl thumbnail

Work in progress 😉