Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Pri, Voting lines are not yet open here in the US. So gotta wait till tonight.
In the meanwhile, am gonna sit back and decide who I'm gonna vote for 😉

Pri, so to answer your question, I've decided to vote for GG, Pritam and Sonali, yes Sonali, the girl who I disliked this entire season, but of late, she's been growing on me, and more so when I compare her with the rest of the HMs.

I know votes dont count, but am still gonna do it.
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

i loved Gauti's advice to upen & strangely he heard too without making weird faces

i loved Upens advise to gauti.. strangely.. someone i have wanted to see evicted since week 3 i think .. both gave good advise...

tho gauti had to use words like hindi/english ki problem to try and provoke him.. but i am glad upen took it well despite the gauti's poking efforts.. finale week mein bhi nahee chodta provoking... 😆
95027 thumbnail

Pri, so to answer your question, I've decided to vote for GG, Pritam and Sonali, yes Sonali, the girl who I disliked this entire season, but of late, she's been growing on me, and more so when I compare her with the rest of the HMs.

I know votes dont count, but am still gonna do it.

arrey.. karo bindaas... :) ... gl to all the contestants you all are voting for... :) may the best man/woman win the show and hope its one of your favs :) ...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
for me #GAUTAMFTW but i am ready for pritam winning it too obvious
liberiangirl thumbnail

i loved Gauti's advice to upen & strangely he heard too without making weird faces

For the first time, I loved them both together. Loved what both each had to say.

I'm beginning to have a problem with GG's expressions these days though. He seemed arrogant today. And even when Di came, he felt nothing! Nothing at all. Ok, dont see her as your lover, but as a friend, nothing? His expressions were so blank.

I hope the season ends soon before I change my mind abt GG.
95027 thumbnail

for me #GAUTAMFTW but i am ready for pritam winning it too obvious

nah.. from what i seen both sides think other has been favored.. so definitely up in the air... 😆😆😆.. u can take my word on that one... 😆😆😆
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

nah.. from what i seen both sides think other has been favored.. so definitely up in the air... 😆😆😆.. u can take my word on that one... 😆😆😆

In all this, I wont be surprised if Sonali ends up winning 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

For the first time, I loved them both together. Loved what both each had to say.

I'm beginning to have a problem with GG's expressions these days though. He seemed arrogant today. And even when Di came, he felt nothing! Nothing at all. Ok, dont see her as your lover, but as a friend, nothing? His expressions were so blank.

i don't see anything wrong with his reaction to di i 'd be super cautious as well if i was in his place after all the drama & controversies and rather prefer to be pokerfaced then showing any expression which can lead me in further problems
95027 thumbnail

ahhh.. u saw what i saw.. the arrogance and provoking with upen...

U know i said this consistently since the begining of this season... HMs made Gauti the hero instead of focussing on their own game... and whenever focus was even slightly shifted.. he went pale.. think past captaincy.. and since di gone.. hardly seen.. weaknesses more apparent... but its the HMs fault for playing that way in season 8 and not knowing how to focus on self to win...

Not even a friend expression with diandra and saying it was a emraan hashmi moment when she said it all was real to her... was really crap... i dont have a problem with one sided love but in this case.. gauti ignited the fire...hence i am actually convinced deep down that romance was actually a game for him...another reason why ... if u remember he flirted with Sonali full on and when she made finger gestures and said "i want u" ( i think) he backed off (suggesting he was gaming with flirting for the show)... no issues there actually as i respected him to not lead her fully astray for the show... ... but Diandra is independant strong woman and carried on with bathroom leela and so did he... 😆😆😆...
liberiangirl thumbnail

i don't see anything wrong with his reaction to di i 'd be super cautious as well if i was in his place after all the drama & controversies and rather prefer to be pokerfaced then showing any expression which can lead me in further problems

Being cautious is ok NM, but it was as if he felt nothing...nothing, not even as a friend which he kept claiming she is. I dont know, but I disliked the entire Di-GG segment, primarily because of GG and the way he behaved with her. I honestly feel bad for her and hope she sees what so many of us are seeing that GG is not interested in her.