Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
did mantasha tell her husband she loves him yet? i thought she is going to confess last week Wednesday
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I KNOWW !!! In this show i WANTED them to drag it A BIT.. Like slow motion mein hi lajate thora.. Itz like hamare pyaar ko hm se cheen rahe hn 😆

I will watch by tmrw the first epi of Jugnu.. My family watched it yesterday n they LOVED it !! :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
She hasn't told Shaheer yet.. But it would be awesome if they show them confessing !!

Zawar deserves WAY BETTER than Haniya.. Balke i'd say no one deserves a partner like Haniya !! But Shaheer n Mantasha do care for each other .. Shaheer WAS like Haniya but NOT ANYMORE.. So I m just w8ng to see how r they gonna handle the ending.. :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I KNOWW !!! In this show i WANTED them to drag it A BIT.. Like slow motion mein hi lajate thora.. Itz like hamare pyaar ko hm se cheen rahe hn 😆

I will watch by tmrw the first epi of Jugnu.. My family watched it yesterday n they LOVED it !! :D

Omg omg they loved it YAYYY

can't wait for u to watch it as well. and do post a FeedBk on zahid and yumna official pg in fb

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha yeah.. Yesterday my parents watched it on HUM n my mom was impressed n today my sis watched it in repeat telecast n came to me saying it is ZABARDAST !! 😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I'll watch n surely give them feedback.. They deserve it.. Just like PMB cast .. 😳
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will start watching jugnu after 9/10 epis...btw ash and abby i have started watching mere meherban...i m on epi 10 now..uff why haya n her family let everyone treat them like this? 😡 sanam is too much loud here and her dressing here is yakk..i like haya's elder sister...liked her in Bari apaa also...her in laws color changed right after the marriage:/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

I will start watching jugnu after 9/10 epis...btw ash and abby i have started watching mere meherban...i m on epi 10 now..uff why haya n her family let everyone treat them like this? 😡 sanam is too much loud here and her dressing here is yakk..i like haya's elder sister...liked her in Bari apaa also...her in laws color changed right after the marriage:/

Yeah hayas elder sister falak was shakeels wife in Bari apa

And she us a very good actress

Sanam is terrible in the initial epis

I guess after 15 epis her tracks stats and she becomes tolerable

Neelam munir looks drop dead gozs in this show and I like the guy who plays her hubby ...his name is humayun and he is a good actor

Agha Ali is also mixed here neither good nor bad

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cant believe there's only 2 episodes left!! I was hoping for at least 4 more! What will I do without ManSha!! 😭

My only hope is that it is not a rushed ending. I'd like some romantic Shaheer and Mantasha scenes. I hope at least!
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW yay we've reached 100 pages!!