Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I ended up watching both episodes back to back, and what can I say, it was awesome!

I couldn't get enough of Shaheer and Mantasha scenes. I just wanted to see them! That scene where Shaheer is convincing himself and Mantasha that she needs to leave and that he never loved Her was just superb! Sami Khan was just phenomenal! You could see the pain on Shaheer's face as he was talking. He was saying one thing but his facial expressions were saying something else. It was very painful for me to watch the two of them.

Poor Mantasha! I had a tiny bit of Hope that she hadn't left. But I know it's necessary for the story. The scenes where they were thinking about each other put a smile on my face. Mantasha knows she's in love with Shaheer, now he just needs to come to the realization too!

Zawar, the poor guy is not catching a break! I truly feel bad for him, and he does not deserve what he's getting. The scene where Haniya was telling him about the abortion and playing the victim, I wanted him to take her by the hand and kick her out of the house. How selfish can one person be? It's just astonishing. But Haniya is selfish in a dumb way where she isn't doing herself any favors either. She's lucky Zawar is a nice guy. But I certainly can't wait for next week when he tells her he wanted to marry Mantasha. What a slap in her face it'll be to know both Zawar and Shaheer love Mantasha.

Mantasha and Haniya's mother irritates me! She loves to emotionally blackmail her daughters. I can't wait for her to find out about Haniya. That may make her rethink her ways.

Anyways I can't wait for Wednesday!! Loving this drama and especially ManSha!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: desigrl414

I ended up watching both episodes back to back, and what can I say, it was awesome!

I couldn't get enough of Shaheer and Mantasha scenes. I just wanted to see them! That scene where Shaheer is convincing himself and Mantasha that she needs to leave and that he never loved Her was just superb! Sami Khan was just phenomenal! You could see the pain on Shaheer's face as he was talking. He was saying one thing but his facial expressions were saying something else. It was very painful for me to watch the two of them.

Poor Mantasha! I had a tiny bit of Hope that she hadn't left. But I know it's necessary for the story. The scenes where they were thinking about each other put a smile on my face. Mantasha knows she's in love with Shaheer, now he just needs to come to the realization too!

Zawar, the poor guy is not catching a break! I truly feel bad for him, and he does not deserve what he's getting. The scene where Haniya was telling him about the abortion and playing the victim, I wanted him to take her by the hand and kick her out of the house. How selfish can one person be? It's just astonishing. But Haniya is selfish in a dumb way where she isn't doing herself any favors either. She's lucky Zawar is a nice guy. But I certainly can't wait for next week when he tells her he wanted to marry Mantasha. What a slap in her face it'll be to know both Zawar and Shaheer love Mantasha.

Mantasha and Haniya's mother irritates me! She loves to emotionally blackmail her daughters. I can't wait for her to find out about Haniya. That may make her rethink her ways.

Plz copy paste the review in asma sayani official fb pg

Its very beautifully written

And i want all fb fans to read it

Jus post it in her wall

She will share
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hey guys Ushna is working with Affan Waheen too in her futur projects !!! OMG ... :O

seems she is positive here,,, nice pair,, πŸ‘πŸΌ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys Ushna is working with Affan Waheen too in her futur projects !!! OMG ... :O

Not really a fan of Ushna.. but love this fresh pairing
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think irz his first serial.. N he is doing really good as Zawar.. I can't imagine someone else playing Zawar .. 😳 But i feel the same for every character in the show...
Everyone is perfect for the roles πŸ˜ƒ

Just Zawar... I have seen him in Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain imitating Imran Khan... πŸ˜› N OMG he is just too good as him.. He does it so well πŸ˜†

@Bold: OMG! Thats where i've seen him before.. I knew I had seen his somewhere but didn't know where.. πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

If this is he show which has babar khan as well tab toh sune pe suhaga ho jayega

Two good heroes and better version of ushnah

I would die if Affan AND Babar both will be there !!! πŸ€ͺ ❀️
N I m seeing both looking nice with Ushna... #FreshFresh ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I luved everyone in the show be it good or evil

Starting from shahista and neelam munir ...i luv the guy humayun who plays neelams hubby

This is the only show where i liked sanam choudhury

In all other shows of hers she overacts

I liked hasan niazi as falaks hubby

Also the 2nd hubby of iraj who was a bit aged but a gentleman

Also the 2nd heroine of agha ali whose name is sabrina whom he marries later i luved her too with agha ali

Agha alis character had different shades and he excelled in that too

Ayeza was good

Even the ending was logical

I hate hum awards jury

Exactly.. U said it all.. Everyone was BANG in their respective roles.. I also liked the first wife of Ayaan remember ? Who comes with her kid n all..

2nd hubby of Iraj was a bit aged for her but they looked nice surprisingly.. N I preferred Agha with Sabrina than Haya :P.. Look wise.. They made a nice couple..

Well jo bhi hai.. The show was just FAB !! 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I m waiting for aks to air in zindagi as the online print of aks is very bad

Is there any news of it airing on Zindagi ? Or u r hoping it come there πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

Lovely take ❀️
N i so agree on wht u said about Their Mom.. Ughh.. She irritates me so much... πŸ₯± Sometimes I want to call her Selfish !!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Bold: OMG! Thats where i've seen him before.. I knew I had seen his somewhere but didn't know where.. πŸ˜†

The day I saw Zawar.. I was like .. Aray yeh toh Imran Khan hai 🀣