Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys Ushna is working with Affan Waheen too in her futur projects !!! OMG ... :O

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hey guys Ushna is working with Affan Waheen too in her futur projects !!! OMG ... :O

I know i hate ushnah but i jus LUVED the poc she posted with affan

She is look ng very pretty in the desi avatar and very good with affan

I guess its an upcoming geo show

I m defo watching this

Fresh pair
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Mere Meherbaan is THE BEST show from last year of HUM TV for me tht I watched as a whole.. Not missed a single epi.. N it was bang !! It indeed has 28 epis.. But it never felt so.. Every week we used to wait for it to air.. N i remember the day it finished i couldn't believe as even though they continued it further nicely.. I wudn't have minded... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But watch Aks if u feel so.. N then u can start Mere Meherbaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ikr whereas all shows with 28 epis are dragged n has many filler scenes but mere meherbaan was jus too good

Not jus ayeza agha each n every pair was good had their own story n importance

It was also the only superhit show of hum tv last yr

They cud hv given mere mehervaan the best show award in hum TV instead
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow fresh pair..has the promo already been out?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I so know right.. I ACTUALLY am shocked seeing Ushna n Affan lokking SO DAMN GOOD together !!! :O how can they look so adorable at first place ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Affan is just โ˜บ๏ธ n yeah.. For a change.. Ushna looks good too in this attire.. I prefer her in straight hair.. Just like Areej...

i too think itz on Geo.. Isn't it the same starring Babar Khan as well ??
Nothing is out yet.. I only saw this pic posted by Ushna..
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ikr whereas all shows with 28 epis are dragged n has many filler scenes but mere meherbaan was jus too good

Not jus ayeza agha each n every pair was good had their own story n importance

It was also the only superhit show of hum tv last yr

They cud hv given mere mehervaan the best show award in hum TV instead

OMG U can't imagine HOW MUCH I wanted Mere Meherbaan to get it.. This was THE BEST thing happened to HUM last year.. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE character of the show.. N every actor did a FAB job !! I actually liked Ayeza aka Haya towards the end of the show.. Other than tht i just LOVED Falaah n Ayaan aka Mehreen Rizvi n Hasan Niazi ๐Ÿ‘ they were just.. Perfect.. #SplendidActors

N not to forget the character of Shaista i guess,..tht wicked lady throughout the show.. Hats off !! We used to laugh out loud whwenever she came on screen...

N yeah.. I loved Sanam Choudhary throughout the show.. Her track was the most interesting one !!

I totally am a FAN of the show..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I so know right.. I ACTUALLY am shocked seeing Ushna n Affan lokking SO DAMN GOOD together !!! :O how can they look so adorable at first place ??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Affan is just โ˜บ๏ธ n yeah.. For a change.. Ushna looks good too in this attire.. I prefer her in straight hair.. Just like Areej...

i too think itz on Geo.. Isn't it the same starring Babar Khan as well ??
Nothing is out yet.. I only saw this pic posted by Ushna..

If this is he show which has babar khan as well tab toh sune pe suhaga ho jayega

Two good heroes and better version of ushnah
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

OMG U can't imagine HOW MUCH I wanted Mere Meherbaan to get it.. This was THE BEST thing happened to HUM last year.. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE character of the show.. N every actor did a FAB job !! I actually liked Ayeza aka Haya towards the end of the show.. Other than tht i just LOVED Falaah n Ayaan aka Mehreen Rizvi n Hasan Niazi๐Ÿ‘they were just.. Perfect.. #SplendidActors

N not to forget the character of Shaista i guess,..tht wicked lady throughout the show.. Hats off !! We used to laugh out loud whwenever she came on screen...

N yeah.. I loved Sanam Choudhary throughout the show.. Her track was the most interesting one !!

I totally am a FAN of the show..

I luved everyone in the show be it good or evil

Starting from shahista and neelam munir ...i luv the guy humayun who plays neelams hubby

This is the only show where i liked sanam choudhury

In all other shows of hers she overacts

I liked hasan niazi as falaks hubby

Also the 2nd hubby of iraj who was a bit aged but a gentleman

Also the 2nd heroine of agha ali whose name is sabrina whom he marries later i luved her too with agha ali

Agha alis character had different shades and he excelled in that too

Ayeza was good

Even the ending was logical

I hate hum awards jury

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@RisingAsh

oh that is awesome. yes i also think that none could have played the character like ejaz did he is dame good with it.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Mere Meherbaan is THE BEST show from last year of HUM TV for me tht I watched as a whole.. Not missed a single epi.. N it was bang !! It indeed has 28 epis.. But it never felt so.. Every week we used to wait for it to air.. N i remember the day it finished i couldn't believe as even though they continued it further nicely.. I wudn't have minded... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But watch Aks if u feel so.. N then u can start Mere Meherbaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I m waiting for aks to air in zindagi as the online print of aks is very bad