Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

i was literally cried for zawaar in last episode,, seriously if it happens in reality how painful it is,, he always deprived from his father's love jz coz of his moms so called ego n freedom,, he got married to a self centered or a plastic doll which has no emotions n lost his love of life again jz coz of his mom's so called ego,, 😡
now he lost his father.. 😭

what is his fault?? his mother claimed to love him bt in reality she had destroyed his life,, pathetic woman,,

n same mother is mants mother.. she had also ruined her daughters life,, 1st she only thought abt dt dumb daughter n her self desires n snatched zawaar from mants n gave to dt dumb,, n now she is doin same wid abiha by forcing her for marriage,, i hate d way she taunted her n she decided to marry on her (mothers)choice,,

mothers of dis show are the main villains ,,

n haniya ,, how can sm1 be so self centered ??? she killed her baby n such a shamelessly she accepting it,, i mean no emotions ,, nothing,,

n coming to mansha ,,, mants asusual crying,, bt shaheer is crying too,,😲 i liked d way his friend explained him dt how mants is diff from d other girls in his life n how she is special.., 👍🏼

i read precap glad to knw dt zawaar giving reality checks ,,👏
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">waise zawar ( abdullah ejaz) he seems to be a new actor. is he going to be any other show?</font>

Yeh he is bani
He is doing really well for first tm am sure he wil get other shows
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Yeh he is bani
He is doing really well for first tm am sure he wil get other shows

morning fate😃 oh that is why i had never seen him before. cool i hope he picks a good shows and his character is somewhat similar to zawar and this time he won't sacrifice his love/choice for others. in his next show i would like to see him get the girl😳😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Shiva r u new to Pakistani dramas? It seems u haven't watched much dramas..just asking coz i wanted to suggest u some :)

yes i am new to this paki drama's i have only watched aasmon pe hai lekhia and now this show.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i feel sad for zawar he should pack his bag and leave everyone for usa. his mom never loved him, she is a gold digger woman who wants a pretty daughter in law for her son so she can show it to her friends. she never cared about her son emotion only her way or no way. zawar has done his part as a son but now he should live for himself.

poor things he is asking mantasha if she will ever come back to him or marry him🥺 he still loves her and wants her. despite marrying that witch he fulfilled all his wish as a husband to keep her happy but she ruined his life completely. in the end it will be zawar that will suffer the most, he won't be the same man again ever.

i know mantasha will never come back to zawar, that is impossible b/c for her love and marriage is no joke and that is the girl zawar wanted but his mom jeez. i just hope mantasha does not tell zawar to accept her sister man i will be mad at her for telling zawar to enter the hell again. if she wants to tell him something she should say sorry for all that has happened to him and tell him to live his life the way he wants to now.

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva r u new to Pakistani dramas? It seems u haven't watched much dramas..just asking coz i wanted to suggest u some :)

yes i am new to this paki drama's i have only watched aasmon pe hai lekhia and now this show.

Hey Shiva you so should check out Pyarey Afzal,Dil-E-Muzter, right now Alvida airing currently😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
hey sofiaax. i watched dil e muzter just yesterday😆 the ending wasn't that good. i liked the girl sila more then adeel character.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

hey sofiaax. i watched dil e muzter just yesterday😆 the ending wasn't that good. i liked the girl sila more then adeel character.

Start with ZINDAGI gulzar HAIN...humsafar and dastaan
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Start with ZINDAGI gulzar HAIN...humsafar and dastaan

i have heard alot about humsafar but omg it is so so sad
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

then plz watch zindegi gulzar hai,dastaan,daam,pyare afzal,kankar,mere humdum mere dost,qaid e tahai,humsafar 😊 you will love them
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago