Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u so much for keeping jawars dad as one of the characters in the show...Jus Luke mantasha and jawar he was also our little heaven where we used to forget everything about the show and listen to his advice...I luv the actor who plays jawars dad...such dialogues suit him the most and it leaves a bigger impact ...today i cried so much when he died...I will surely miss his convos with mantasha and jawar and i LUVED how in the end mantasha was so surprised to see jawar is her park uncles son...nicely written screenplay...and I luv shaheers convo with that female friend of his...she always gives him right advice and truly wish him well...all n all a beautiful n emotional episode with some powerpact dialogues and acting
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Combined Review of this week's episodes (19 n 20)

Fabulous week.. With episodes having a great pace n movement n that's the BEST part of this show ! HATS OFF ! πŸ‘

The first ever interaction between Zawar n Shaheer..n what about.. Mantasha.. The common thing between these two.. Tht very special place of hers in their hearts.. The scenes was very well placed n executed.. How a normal meeting led to the feel of confusion, ignorance, jealousy, pain everything. Shaheer in one hand was burning inside thinking about Zawar n Mantasha while Zawar was thinking other wise.. Was important so tht Shaheer takes that step later .. By kicking Mantasha out of the house.. Of ' His life '...

Well ManSha ( Shaheer n Mantasha ) did make me cry right there.. The scene was again a BANG... The every single feeling was emoted wonderfully.. I was into it FULLY... Shaheer telling Mantasha to leave him n go back to her 'love' coz HE never loved her n never wanted her in his life n blaah, clearly was hinting towards his helplessness.. How smartly he covered up everything so that she doesn't feel abandonned once she gets to know about him n Haniya... N he was EQUALLY shattered OMG.. Just look at the way he was asking her to leave.. N telling her tht ugly ' truth ' ... Asking her not to cry again in front of him.. He himself was CRYING along with her !! He too was in pain.. Tht feeling of leaving her was painful.. But still.. He took this step !!

Mantasha left.. But inside out.. She knows tht he didn't do tht coz he hates her.. There IS something.. Thtz One reason why she hasn't told her parents yet the reason.. Itz very intelligent of her to have patience n give some space to Shaheer.. N we can see this working as Shaheer himself is feeling irresistable.. How he can't work properly.. When His friend ( I love her.. Superb actor.. Great dialogue delivry ) asks him abt her.. He starts crying.. Unknowingly... He is MISSING her.. Tht emptiness is there.. N I just LOVED LOVED LOVED how they showed him calling her FINALLY today.. He actually took the first step on tht.. My bad.. Tht damn battery -___- why can't he charge his phone uski ankhon k saamne ?πŸ€”
ManSha r my poor babies now... They r suffering through this pain so badly.. N there is more to come seeing the precap... 😭

The second best scene of this week HAS TO be Shaheer-Haniya confrontation in presence of Zawar !! Every single word was so true n BANG ON !! πŸ‘πŸΌ N tht scene was so important IMO ! They must show the MIRROR to each n they really did ! Both were RIGHT in their respective places. But the best part.. FINALLY Zawar heard all tht... ! He deserved to know Haniya's truth.. But then.. He is such a sweetheart n a NICE person at heart.. Tht after knowing tht he is gonne be a Father soon.. Was ready to begin a new chapter with the very same girl ( to his Father's wise advice ). The moment when he was telling everything about his past, his sorrows, his pain as a kid to his 'partner' , he was super happy.. Tht feeling of having a new life between them beside him who will be there for him was amazingly shown.. Poor soul... He was so into their complete family.. He was so relieved tht finally some good thing is gonna happen in his life.. But then.. All his hopes got shattered.. As his wife aborted their child .. in a way.. I m glad she did that.. As I didn't want her to be mom of Zawar's kid.. She doesn't deserve this.. She is soon to have a reality check.. Pretty soon ! When Zawar was saying all those beautiful things.. I so wished someone ELSE was there.. Who could feel every single word of him.. But.. My bad.. πŸ₯±

This was the first moment he felt himself shattered... But the MOST PAINFUL thing tht happened to him was his Father's death... There..just right there.. THIS was what made shattered COMPLETELY !! Oh God.. I cried.. I cried along with him there.. His Dad was actually the one for him.. He now felt abandonned !! #MyZawar πŸ€—

Then Abeeha... My poor girl.. She is such a strong ladki.. Her story is taking interesting twists as well.. Now she feels she is a burden for her parents .. I so felt for her when she said to her mum tht she should say yes to Mrs. Baig.. But OMG.. Zain is gonna come back.. !! I had this feeling for so long.. Pata nai kia hoga ab !!
Wese ye girls ki mom is such a ajeeb aurat.. She irritates me alot.. Firstly for all she did to Mantasha.. N now she doesn't have sukoon do pal k liye bhi.. Ughh... She is indeed a mother but phir bhi.. She just wants everything to happen at once !! -____-

Voila.. I think I have said it all.. N i hope i didn't forget to discuss anyone... Anyways fabulous week once again.. N eagerly waiting for next week as well thnx to the wonderful precap.. Once again.. Everyone's work here is TREMENDOUS !! #LovelyPerformances ❀️

Issshhh such beautiful review

And yeah u missed one scene where shaheer was hallucinating mantasha in his room where she Tells him not to keep wet towel on the bed
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Precap ( Written Update )

Abeeha opens the door n finds Zain with his mother n says " tum ? "

Zawar n Haniya in their room talking.. Zawar says I always to marry a girl who values relationships n love.. Haniya says.. Yeah a girl like Mantasha.. Then He saya.. No.. Not LIKE Her.. I wanted to marry Mantasha.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zawar n Matasha in the scene.. ( In Mantasha's house I guess ) he is saying tht after all this finishes, will u come back to me or like will u marry me ? Mantasha is shocked. N all this is heard by Shaheer who is outside the house.

omg what the he'll yaar

I m so excited now

Hv u seen promos if SAMI rababs new show which sofi posted a few pgs back

Now I m not that sad that this show is ending as I can see SAMI Rabab in another show when it finishes
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^aww thnx Abby... <33 n haha.. Nan i haven't forget tht towel wala scene.. I put it as of him missing Mantasha πŸ˜› but yeah.. Tht scene such a cliched one yet so beautiful... ❀️

N haan yaaar... I saw tht ... !! Sami n Rabab coming once again.. WOW ☺️ i have seen a promo on Geo between PIYA Epi.. It had only Rabab.. I was about to ask if anyone knows abt it.. N then Sofi posted this.. Yet to watch these promos..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^aww thnx Abby... <33 n haha.. Nan i haven't forget tht towel wala scene.. I put it as of him missing Mantasha πŸ˜› but yeah.. Tht scene such a cliched one yet so beautiful... ❀️

N haan yaaar... I saw tht ... !! Sami n Rabab coming once again.. WOW ☺️ i have seen a promo on Geo between PIYA Epi.. It had only Rabab.. I was about to ask if anyone knows abt it.. N then Sofi posted this.. Yet to watch these promos..

They basically show Rabab in both the promos

But in the 2nd promo they show the heros shadow and by bow we know samis structure so well that we jhat se recognize d it's him

Hahaha

I guess proper SAMI promo is yet to come
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ oh achaa.. Waah bhai.. Fans hon toh aise πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I m going now Abby.. Talk to you later. Bye :D
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zawar should leave Haniya she's so frekkin mean.. and Mantasha meehhh ro ro ke mar jayegi..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
just finished watching dil-e-muztar the ending was not that great

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i want haina to get all the money, house, cars, property give her everything except for a sister, a friend, a perfect husband like zawar then one day she will have all the money she wants, all the party she wants to attend but there will be no one else to walk with her. a girl her deserve this kind of punishment b/c money cannot buy sister nor friends or family.