Posted: 9 years ago
I m so disappointed with Maryam... Nothing seems real there πŸ˜•
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I m so disappointed with Maryam... Nothing seems real thereπŸ˜•

More than disappointed i m sad

I was equally sad for Saltanat but pmb made up for Saltanat and i hv my weekly dose of sami

But there is no substitute show of fq either except this crap and this is mawra last show as well as she is trying in bolly

For many reasons i wanted maryam to work

But i jus dont feel like watching any scene there

It jus mks me sad

Even iqrar was better

Inwatched it normally

No faltu scenes or dialogues

I hate resham but still i cud watch it

She looks good with fq

But here fq mawra is such a torture
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I luv sumbul cough

Specially sumbul agha ali pairing to b precise

And yeah coming this from a non sami fan is itself a huge compliment

Btw uzma gillani is completely wasted in fq new show maryam

I luved her in firaaq

not watching maryam so cannot comment.
I think I am a fan of no one😳, I like all...I am weird.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Shabz u r not weird

Even i like all

Agree i m a fan if a few means i like them more but there only a few actors n actresses whom i dislike

Other than that i like almost everyone from pak drama industry from every generation m

Not jus the leads

Even the senior actors actresses who play moms and dads in all shows are also stupendous

Literally all of them are good

Its not weird

It jus shows how rich the calibre of actors pak drama industry nhas m

Something nto b proud of
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sumbul ke bhi fans hain? Badi hairani ki baat hai LOL
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ok i have a question how many episode is of PMB? i hope it runs for long so i can watch this till something else comesπŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
geez if haina was prego and did abortion she is a sinful girl. hope she didn't do that atleast zawar will be happy that poor guy needs some happiness after his evil mom crap🀒

don't want zawar dad to die, no way after zawar it was his dad that i like very much. that man has some great things to say about life. zawar dad needs to make sure his son is happy before something like that happens and for zawar mom to realize her husband is a gem. both this man loves that evil lady and has sacrifice so much for her. hope she becomes good. getting a husband like zawar dad and son like zawar she must have done something very good in her previous life. time for everything to fall into place.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
episode was really emotional.. dt small convo between zawaar n shaheer so much jealousy in his words n pain too,, he cant accept dt mants had feeling s for sm1 or she is sm1's love,,
he kicked her out,, bt he was crying ,, he is in pain n in guilt too,, he feels dt he dosent deserve her,, so jz disown her.. actually he is not angry on her its jz his own guilt for ruin her life ,, dis is love shaheer n sami was brilliant as always,, his emotions was clearly visible,, expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ

mants was quite ok ok, bt i dont understand y she listen dt dumb's(hania) nonsense,,cant she shut her up,, when ever she open her mouth i feel to give her a tight slap,, her nonsense wid shaheer was torture,, main jo bhi krti hu apni khushi k liye karti hu mujhe khushi milti hai ek hi life hiti hai n all,,, uff such a crap she is,, i wonder how can sm1 be so selfish,, n at every point she(ushna) gave dt pathetic expressions ewww,,🀒

zawaar ,, really a baby how can he jz escape like dis after knowing big truth,, i thought he will teach dt dumb a lesson bt here he is planing to quit,, was so disappoint bt dt last scene gave me hope i feel dumb going for abortion b zawar got to knw dt she is pregnant,,
d only scene i love more was mansha missing each other,, πŸ˜” shaheer ko uska ehsaas ho raha hai,, wow,, dis distance bring dem close n dey will realize der love,,

overall episode was so emotional bt more haniya nonsense irritated n less mansha moments πŸ˜”

Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

episode was really emotional.. dt small convo between zawaar n shaheer so much jealousy in his words n pain too,, he cant accept dt mants had feeling s for sm1 or she is sm1's love,,

he kicked her out,, bt he was crying ,, he is in pain n in guilt too,, he feels dt he dosent deserve her,, so jz disown her.. actually he is not angry on her its jz his own guilt for ruin her life ,, dis is love shaheer n sami was brilliant as always,, his emotions was clearly visible,, expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ

mants was quite ok ok, bt i dont understand y she listen dt dumb's(hania) nonsense,,cant she shut her up,, when ever she open her mouth i feel to give her a tight slap,, her nonsense wid shaheer was torture,, main jo bhi krti hu apni khushi k liye karti hu mujhe khushi milti hai ek hi life hiti hai n all,,, uff such a crap she is,, i wonder how can sm1 be so selfish,, n at every point she(ushna) gave dt pathetic expressions ewww,,🀒

zawaar ,, really a baby how can he jz escape like dis after knowing big truth,, i thought he will teach dt dumb a lesson bt here he is planing to quit,, was so disappoint bt dt last scene gave me hope i feel dumb going for abortion b zawar got to knw dt she is pregnant,,
d only scene i love more was mansha missing each other,, πŸ˜” shaheer ko uska ehsaas ho raha hai,, wow,, dis distance bring dem close n dey will realize der love,,

overall episode was so emotional bt more haniya nonsense irritated n less mansha moments πŸ˜”

For once. I liked the haniya nonsense too coz her confrontations with shaheer which jawar overheard is too good

SAMI and ushnah was good there

And they jus showed each other their true mirror

I LUVED that veranda scene between ushnah shaheer where they shut each other up

And yeah mansha moments were sooo cute

And the first scene where shaheer tells her to go TAKE A BOW SAMI KHAN