Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I really feel bad for zawar now. I don't want haina to be with zawar he deserve better then her. I want him to be in peace and away from all this bc he has suffer the most. I wanted zawar and mantasha but marriage is no joke so I will cherish my silent love couple and say goodbye 😳 this drama was amazing for sure.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok first things first

SAMI KHAN DESERVES ALL THE BEST ACTOR AWARDS OF THIS YR FOR SHAHEER SIKANDAR

what he did today I was shocked ...the moment I feel he can't b more awesome than this EPI he proves me wrong by going one step further the next EPI

I usually don't enjoy drunk scenes coz very very few actors can carry off drunk scenes convincingly

But sami was sooo good today...i guess he is doing reverse psychology ...he can't accept mantashas rejection and since he thinks MANTASHA jawar love each other and she will b more mad if she gets to know abt him and haniya so he left her before any of these happens

There were so many emotional scenes today

And sami rocked in each n every one of them and how

I don't want to discuss the scenes now as it will ruin u guys interest

Let everyone watch the EPI first and then we can discuss

PS DO WATCH ALVIDA TOO...amazing EPI today
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ok first things first

SAMI KHAN DESERVES ALL THE BEST ACTOR AWARDS OF THIS YR FOR SHAHEER SIKANDAR

what he did today I was shocked ...the moment I feel he can't b more awesome than this EPI he proves me wrong by going one step further the next EPI

I usually don't enjoy drunk scenes coz very very few actors can carry off drunk scenes convincingly

But sami was sooo good today...i guess he is doing reverse psychology ...he can't accept mantashas rejection and since he thinks MANTASHA jawar love each other and she will b more mad if she gets to know abt him and haniya so he left her before any of these happens

There were so many emotional scenes today

And sami rocked in each n every one of them and how

I don't want to discuss the scenes now as it will ruin u guys interest

Let everyone watch the EPI first and then we can discuss

PS DO WATCH ALVIDA TOO...amazing EPI today

Abby u sooo right he is just tooo amazing he is just beyond excellence the way his veins were all sticking out today as well...Oh God I wuld give him all the awardsss
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
@Abby sami is one actor who really gets into the character and give it his best...It's like nothing of him is same compared to his other episodes each episode he plays different characters...And different ways...He is utter brilliance
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Abby cnt wait for ur full analysis on today's epi x
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piya day today... Episode will air here in an hour .. Can't wait !!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ya Allah still an hr
Ok I 'll come after an hr
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha Abby.. Done.. I know how desperate u would be to discuss the epi... I too can't wait 😳

Btw where is everyone.. Sab ghayab hogaye.. :O
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what i have just seen!! I m speechless...what sami khan did today is not cup of tea for every actor...the way he portrayed his emotions is just out of the world...he was telling mantasha that he never loved her,she is like an winning trophy and all..but he was just saying them verbally...his eyes,his tears all were saying it loud that he loves her...then the scenes where he was missing his wifie uff!! 😳 i feel like watching those scenes again and again...uff the way he was looking around searching for mantasha! His longings for mantasha and his helplessness all were conveyed to us without one single word..that proves what an actor he is! One thing is made clear today that shaheer also loves mantasha..and as of mantasha we already know she loves him...shaheer is just thinking that may be mantasha also loves zawar and shaheer does not deserve a girl like mantasha...he probably is thinking that mantasha will be happy with zawar..that's why behaved like that..but after that the sadness and confusion he was feeling:(
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Where r y guys...abby,ash,fate, cimba come fast 😭