Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I had seen the precap later in the last week.. N OMG it was so awesome !! So much things r gonna happen this week !! I m super excited.. I hope itz true.. Coz the preacap made me restless seriously..

But Shaheer kicking Mantasha out was 😭

I liked this twist in the script too

Coz initially shaheer was insecure what will mantasha think if she gets to know abt him n ushnah but tables turned and he got to know abt jawar mantasha and heavily reacted

Audience were hoping the other way round to happen ...that mantasha will come to know and Will react

But the writer again twisted the plot

Good good me likey
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krzyme8

http://www.allthingspakistanii.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/piya-mann-bhaye-17-18.html?m=1

Piya mann bhaye 17 & 18!

Soo the story is moving forward!! Zawaar hates his mom and knows Haniya is only there for the money. The best part: Zawaars mom knows the truth about Shaheer and Haniya!! And now Shaheer knows about Zawaar and Mantasha! Now waiting for Haniya to find out. So Shaheer is pissed and jealous after he finds out the truth and I lovee itt! For the first time, the ball isn't in his court and Ofcourse Mantasha won't say anything. She will cry the whole time definitely but won't say s***. So precap shows Shaheer and Haniya fighting!!! I am sure they r blaming each other for everything. Now I want Mantasha with Zawaar in the end!! Don't like Shaheer's character one bitt!!

U wrote it ? πŸ˜ƒ

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm rooting for Mantasha Shaheer! I'm pretty sure she has fallen for him and he's slowly falling for her too!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Piya mann bhaye 17 & 18!

Soo the story is moving forward!! Zawaar hates his mom and knows Haniya is only there for the money. The best part: Zawaars mom knows the truth about Shaheer and Haniya!! And now Shaheer knows about Zawaar and Mantasha! Now waiting for Haniya to find out. So Shaheer is pissed and jealous after he finds out the truth and I lovee itt! For the first time, the ball isn't in his court and Ofcourse Mantasha won't say anything. She will cry the whole time definitely but won't say s***. So precap shows Shaheer and Haniya fighting!!! I am sure they r blaming each other for everything. Now I want Mantasha with Zawaar in the end!! Don't like Shaheer's character one bitt!!

U wrote it ? πŸ˜ƒ

i have fallen for this show only b/c of zawar and mantasha. their first meeting and his feelings for her is too strong to be ignored and i want mantasha with zawaar they are meant to be together. in my POV zawar deserve mantasha he has loved her the moment he had set his eyes on her and their silent love is what makes me watch this drama😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
but then marriage is marriage it is not an easy to break and mend. it is no joke and zawar mom has ruined her son life forever let's see what happens
desigrl414 thumbnail
New promos were uploaded on Facebook! Did anyone catch them?

Here's the link in case you need it:

Piya Mann Bhaye FB
Edited by desigrl414 - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know there will be a soft corner for Jawad in mantash's heart but i want matash and shaheer. Ther are married and god willing now they are also falling for each other. Noone is a bad person except hania. I want Haniya to learn a lesson and get a good ,relly good lesson for all of this. cry a bucket full for real.
desigrl414 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i know there will be a soft corner for Jawad in mantash's heart but i want matash and shaheer. Ther are married and god willing now they are also falling for each other. Noone is a bad person except hania. I want Haniya to learn a lesson and get a good ,relly good lesson for all of this. cry a bucket full for real.

I agree! She has/had a soft corner for Zawar, but I don't think she truly loved him. She loves Shaheer, which she also said in the new promo I saw. It's really heart breaking! They both were crying. Even though he's telling her he never wanted to marry her and has no interest in her, he's crying while he's saying it. 😭 And then Mantasha says how she's never loved anyone else except him. I can't wait to watch it tonight!!!
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigrl414

New promos were uploaded on Facebook! Did anyone catch them?

Here's the link in case you need it:

Piya Mann Bhaye FB

Thanks

Word Count: 1

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigrl414

I agree! She has/had a soft corner for Zawar, but I don't think she truly loved him. She loves Shaheer, which she also said in the new promo I saw. It's really heart breaking! They both were crying. Even though he's telling her he never wanted to marry her and has no interest in her, he's crying while he's saying it. 😭 And then Mantasha says how she's never loved anyone else except him. I can't wait to watch it tonight!!!

omg this drama js gets better and better every time...love it too bits...it really deserves all awards