Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

add me i am liking this show😳

Heeyy Shiva !! I m Ash.. Welcome welcome janab 😃

So good to have u here.. Just tell us jaldi jaldi if u r up to date till ep 18.. N tht how r finding the story n characters.. Would love to knw it 😳

N haan.. Plz keep coming here to post after each epi.. Itz so fun :D
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey u a wahi I fan

Me too a wahi fan

And u r already added and very much welcome

The more the merrier

DER AYA doorust AYA

Do let us know abt ur fav scenes from the show and how u r liking the actors

Are u watching any other pak drama m
Hi I m abby

yes i am karan wahi fan from DMG days. he is my sexyface😆 i have watched aasmon pe hai lekha. i am bani
.Shiva. thumbnail
@ash

hey i am bani. sorry but i have not reached that far yet. i only get time over the weekend to watch everything😆 i just came across this on sat night so i am not that far yet.

to be honest i like zawar and mantasha. i like the dept of their silent love for each other. the only sad part is there is always villains in every love story and in this drama zawar mom is the main khalnayika. so far the story is nice but i hate the face zawar married that spoiled brat🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 moreover, i hate the fact that mantasha let him go for her sister sake.

.Shiva. thumbnail
my favorite scene will be when zawar tells mantasha that he wants to marry her and her only, then the sad scene when zawar says beauty is not everything and that sad BG between zawar and mantasha was heart breaking🥺 like the equation between zawar and his dad alot.

the actors/actress are great. they are doing their part amazingly.
.Shiva. thumbnail
moreover i like the song of this drama
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

yes i am karan wahi fan from DMG days. he is my sexyface😆 i have watched aasmon pe hai lekha. i am bani

YaaD maat dila yaar...God knows how obsessed I was with suddhima anD jeran...sometimes I wish Wahi did a few good tv shows after dmg instead of trying to get a break in BHollywood and doing only hosting...he is a great actor but he kinda ruined it and Cudnt capitalize on the popularity that dmg gave him

How come u jus watched one show... Are u a new pak drama fan ...Then how come u got to k ow abt this show and what made ibwatch asmano pe likha out of all shows
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think KW has done what he wanted to do. everyone wants to go to bollywood now days like ksg, gurmet, barun etc...so it's ok. i do wish i got to see more of him but it's ok if he is happy then i am cool with it.

coincident for sure. i was listing to music and i typed paki drama song and bame it came. i don't want daily to daily drama. i am ery picky and particular about what drama i wanna watch. if i like the story and the couple i will see it and if it clicks with me then i am in😆 i am not easy to get fan😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
waise what is this show all about? it seems the sisters clash
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^it does hav this link at the beginning.. But there r lots of twists in the tale.. Tht i don't wanna reveal.. It will spoil ur fun 😳 enjoy watching... :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I followed DMG for 2 years.. So I didn't watch when Wahi entered it.. N the 'season 2' happened.. But i simply love this guy.. He is so cute..

He came in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 4 I guess, n he sang there.. "Ek ajnabi haseena se yun mulaqat hogayi" n I JUST LOVED IT !! I have watched tht vid kn YT like .. Zillions of times !!! :D