Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

congrats hun...She is so sweet..

thanx fate 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Normally it had some epis on vid.pk.. But now I can't find anything.. :/

Here is itz synopsis... Here Sami Khan is Kamran :)

SYNOPSIS:

Saij is the story of young Raheel who is living in America for more than four years. He comes to Pakistan at the end of every year to meet his family. Rashna makes a plan to get him married with his father's business partner, Sohail's sister, Dua. Rashna keep this as a surprise for him and at the mean time she gets involved in younger brother of Dua, Kamran. Kamran remains busy with his books and don't pay any attention to Rashna's approach. The story takes a big turn when Raheel comes back to Pakistan. Will he agree to marry with Dua? Watch latest episode of Saij on Vidpk.com.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
He plays a wonderful bro.. N later he tooks an evil step (not that evil though) in the love of his sister... n turns a bit grey... But later he returns back to his normal, cute mode towards the end... .. The story moves around every character of the show.. Thtz the best part... All n all.. A very good show it is.. 😳

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I can't believe I found the last episode in Dailymotion.. Well.. Kuch na hone se kuch hona better hai.. If u guys wanna have a look then there u go :)

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow thanks Yaar

Will defo give it a go

The story isn't that cliched either

Wish it was Meade today
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ yeah Abby.. The story was a bit cliched later.. But the way they executed it was awesome.. !!

Guess what.. I also found one epi on YT.. :P but sadly.. The full show is no where !!! :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Here is epi 9... Part 1 is here.. Other parts r in suggested videos..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks a lot Yaar

I will defo watch them now

U did so much hard work for us

Thanks
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ur welcome yaar.. I was so obsessed with this show at tht time.. N now today .. I rewatched these parts I posted above.. So nice to see tht.. I really like the cast..
U guys may not get whtz happening.. But u'll get a bit.. Epi 9 mein there r some flashbacks as well .. They will help.. N the second half of the epi is good

The last epi is 18th.. Well .. U all will get finally everything I suppose.. Coz itz a happy ending :P

I found a short teaser of it as well.. Watch it guys just to get wht it is about.. Sami's role is enlighten in this teaser better ...:P

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 happy baishakhi friends