Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

this was my first epi of sami and totally loved it... Ayeza And sami are perfect as a couple on screen...great chemistry

wow fate r u watching do qadam too?
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grey23

wow fate r u watching do qadam too?

I watched it like a month or so back...i watched it all in one night...could not stop ๐Ÿ˜›

It is a wicked episode loved it too bits

I also loved sami khan in seeratul mustaqeem he did a really amazing job in that episode
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They soo adorable
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

@ Shabz r u liking this drama?

yes, I am waiting for haniya's downfall, and shaista's stick up her butt removal๐Ÿ˜†...havent caught up to the latest epi yet.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dislike the smug look on zawar's mother face! She believes she can get whatever, whenever she wants. Can't wait for her to realize she can't always get her way!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I still don't get it why the hell sami rabab look so good together...they are another proof of the fact that chemistry is either there or not there...u can't force it on any couple...surprisingly sami rabab jus clicked which worked wonders for the show

I remember when I first heard the cast of the show I was so sad and was deciding not to watch it as I didn't like either ushnah or rabab

But still gave it a shot as Saltanat e dil turned out to b so pathetic and I wanted my dose of sami after bashar momin ...thank god I did

Coming to Sami rabab there has been a few offscreen pics of them showing they gelled well offscreen too

I usually don't find offscreen pics of Sami with the heroines but with rabab I saw quite a few and both of them are quite comfy with each other offscreen too which reflects onscreen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

I watched it like a month or so back...i watched it all in one night...could not stop ๐Ÿ˜›

It is a wicked episode loved it too bits

I also loved sami khan in seeratul mustaqeem he did a really amazing job in that episode

OMGGG u watched siratul mustaqeem

I thought only I watched it as it was aired in low viewership channel m
Sami was outstanding in that show
He was young n very cute n handsome in that show

Coming to ayeza Sami I jus love them...they are my all time fav drama couple

I hv seen all their shows together n still don't get enough of their Jodi...do qadam door thay...bikhra mera naseeb...kala jadoo season 1...I even watched shaadi Mubarak for them

They are geo TVS golden couple

I so wish ayeza comes by asap and geo cast them again
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can relate to mantasha.i m boring and not expressive like her..even my cousins and friends tell me that i m too much introvert...so girls like her exist and i know boys usually don't like this type of girls
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rubab and Sami got on well off screen too. Good to know. Amazing pic! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Do you guys have any other BTS pictures?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U watch it as well Mary ? Wow.. Really nice to see u here :)

Yeah they do share an amazing look off screen too... I can't stop loving these two โ˜บ๏ธ

Well.. All we have r the one posted in the main post pg1.. N this one.. For now..