Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGG what a superb review

Plz post this on the PMB Fb pg and also the pg of the writer which I posted...I want others to read it too

My one coming up tomorrow as I m too tired typing bashing comments for hum TV today

Awww.. Thank u yaar.. Haha.. For the first time i have posted my review on fb.. On both pages as u said.. Just hope tht the writer sees tht...😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMG... 50 pages hogaye... N so many people have joined the thread.. SUUPERR... Mubarak ho Abby !!! 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why does shaista always have her bitch face onπŸ˜†

Ikr...

Thtz why i HATE her so much πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N btw welcome Shabz.. Tmne toh mjhe hairaan hi kar diya yahan akay πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Shaheer ohh Shaheer... do you like Mantasha or not? If you do then what was the need for you to scold her when you were back home. Be gentle, be nice... make her fall in love with you (well as you don't know that she is already in love with you of course)

And Mantasha.. dumbo!... do you love Shaheer or not? if yes, then why were you so dud when Shaheer asked "have you lost something precious in life?".. what was the need for you to look so upset?

Mannn.. I tell you.. these two need severe lecture with some serious shaking.

Plz give them some.. They really need that πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Mantasha.. she's so boring.. how would anyone fall for her.. all she does is cry and make kababs for Shaheer.. bewaqoof ladki.. even then Shaheer is falling for her.. Kudos to the guy..

There r different ways to win Miyaan Sahab's heart.. Making kabab n stuff is one of them πŸ˜›

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

last episode wow,,, as i said high voltage drama,, zawars mom ewww,,, 🀒 she spoiled mansha date,, kash date k bad sara drama hota ,, atlst we would get a beautiful scene,,, bt no..😭

shaheer was damn good n awesm dialogues wid z's mom,,, i hate dt lady bt indirectly she is helping mansha,, shaheer gets jealous ,,,πŸ˜‰ he is getting insecure,, n its good,, yhh it will hurt mants bt its good for her,,,

n here zawaar guy really in chaos n his mom like on mission to get her baby's lost doll at any cost,, pehle baby ko to puch lo aunty,,, n i dont think zawaar will agree in dis nonsense,, ( nt sure bdw)

n haniya a dumb ,, she is gossiping abt her bestie (ofcourse nam ki) to her hubby like pg3 gossip..

n last scene ,, i dont understand y haniya called mants from zawaar's cell?? ewai or what??

bt d convo bet mansha was really intense,, n dt look he gave to mants anger jealousy or may be love all emotions together ,, n the ost played right time,,, superb,, der jz expressions worked,, may be i said more bt its jz as i watched dt scene,, πŸ‘πŸΌ i like such scenes where dialogues are less n expressions work,, cool

n precap.. 😲 he kick out her may something happen,, bt d best thing zawaar knw abt haniyas kand,, lets see abt baby kya krta hai,, n dis time i hope he wont cry n do something ,, n mants absence may realize shaheer her importance,,

@bold i completely agree to wht u said.. I too thought same to same while. Watching the scene.. Thte best scene in the epi for me.. Coz as a whole it was impactful.. As u said.. Only expressions worked.. N the best part was the OST playing in the bg.. Was like sone pe suhaga literally... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i m not good at reviewing like u guys...but as soon as i finish i come here and read the revies..it feels good coz what i want to say u or abby or others discuss that very beautifully πŸ˜ƒ
and Ash call me Fiza 😊

Ok Fiza it is then 😳

But i agree with what Abby said.. I too have read ur views on different epis in other threads.. U even have made posts na.. So like u write for posts.. To express ur feelings regarding a show or any epi.. Itz the same here..
Nothing like forcing u or something.. It was just to make sure tht u all should feel free to post ur take on the epi ! πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SAMI defo deserves an award for this role hands down

He is jus sooo good as shaheer ufff Allah

I loved it when he called for the date n smiled when she agreed

I too want him to win some award .. For Shaheer's performance particularly..

Doesn't Geo have itz own awards ?
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Ok Fiza it is then 😳

But i agree with what Abby said.. I too have read ur views on different epis in other threads.. U even have made posts na.. So like u write for posts.. To express ur feelings regarding a show or any epi.. Itz the same here..
Nothing like forcing u or something.. It was just to make sure tht u all should feel free to post ur take on the epi ! πŸ˜ƒ

i know 😊 okay i will share my views also...btw i m so impressed with sami khan..so started watching his shows...currently watching do qadam door thay...have any of u watched it?