Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

Abby i think in few days most of the actors and writers will know you 😆 i m sure the way you praise the actors and writers and comment on the stories ,campaign for a new show surprises the writers and actors :D

Even mehram s writer zafar mairaj sahab know me now for the mehram comments I used to post n sent me thanks mssg when it ended for my review

And best part is when I post RAMEEZ HAYA rants in alvida fb pg the GREAT SAMEERA FAZAL liked my comment twice...and I was like yayyy

The writers do check the official fb pg of the shows

So whatever review I write here I always copy paste it in the official fb pg so that the writers always get to know

And u know the actor who plays jawars dad here ...who is my most fav pak drama dad ...he is also a writer...he wrote Goya and when I used to post comments on Goya pg he thanked me for appreciating the show and I was surprised to see jawars dad is goyas writer and I do send him small mssgs abt how much we r liking him in this show too n he was. Delighted

So yeah I m pretty active on fb n finding people on fb hahahah
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Today's epi was indeed a fast paced one.. A lot of movement was there,. N too executed so beutifully.. Nothing was misplaced..😳

I know .. Tht 'jeeti hui baazi' wala dialogue was BANG ON.. He said it earlier as well tht this marriage was a haari hui baazi jeetna for him.. But today he said it other wise.. N it spoke volumes..😳

I also loved how in this episode.. Most of the focus was on Shaheer realizing Mantasha's presence in his life through different means... His friend's character a very important one.. She always comes as a person to make him realize things.. N today she did the same twice.. How tht 'Nikaah k do bol' wala dialogue was brought here.. I loved that .. N Shaheer's attention on tht..❤️
N yeah.. When she warns him in a way to never ever leave Mantasha.. His reaction was⭐️he too doesn't want that.. Aahaan ;)

Haniya .. Well.. She is really an insecure girl.. I mean seriously ? She doesn't want to get her facts right even after seeing her friend's situation😕i m now having strange thoughts for her future situation..
But yeah.. She SHOULD SHUT UP...🥱

Zawar's mom.. Well.. ALL "thanks to" her sab kuch horaha hai.. She can never be satisfied just like Haniya😡Shaheer k mind mein ek shukk paida kr diya

Shaheer n Mantasha.. Well.. They r my sweet n innocent babies now☺️❤️

How he calls her up for going out... Awww... Tht smile on faces of the two.. Thinking about it😳He IS posssive about her now... WOWW...The way he reacted today.. By JUST thinking about her n Zawar thing..i loved that.. Even though it was so😭

More things r on the way.. N i m surely waiting for it.. Can't believe this.. 18 epis hogayi hn.. N not a single epi was annoying or thandi types for me... Awesome !!! I hope it remains the same till it ends 😳

OMGGG what a superb review

Plz post this on the PMB Fb pg and also the pg of the writer which I posted...I want others to read it too

My one coming up tomorrow as I m too tired typing bashing comments for hum TV today
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
OMGGG next EPI precap
It's scary

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7hcc_piya-mann-bhaye-episode-19-promo-9th-april-2015_tv

Shaheer throws mantasha out of the house
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Mansha fans
Had super duper dose of Mansha 😳 Shaeer was as always perfect . His self-realization of Mantsha's dua was potrayed beautifully.followed by various scenarios about his relationship with his wife. Loved the words Mantasha used in her dua . Miya biwi ek dusre ka libaaz hote hai etc.and him listening those wow , Urdu is such a sweet and expressive language 👏⭐️ I hope the creatives do not get side tracked by introducing other character's negativity into this pure and fresh relationship.

Zawar his wife and mom should just stay away for time being. Otherwise the story becomes extremely dull and redunant. Have witnessed with other dramas. They lost the charm after a while.

I literally fast forward the scenes which do not have Mansha in the frame , once a while like to hear the wisdom tips of Zawar's dad. 😆poor old man so outcasted by the cunning selfish woman.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGG next EPI precap
It's scary

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7hcc_piya-mann-bhaye-episode-19-promo-9th-april-2015_tv

Shaheer throws mantasha out of the house

No way. why would he do that? It is all due to the evil woman , can't remember her name . For now zawar's mom.

May be Mansha needs this to renew their relationship.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I started watching this after reading endless post by Abbey😆...and too my surprise, its pretty good, I dont trust Abbeys judgement after mehram🤣 ...but shes right about this one😆 I lub evil sister dramas, and ushna is a natural at it...I actually didnt want to watch it because of her...I am on the 5th episode yet so will not read any comments till I catch up...Thanks Abbey🤗
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The precap is scary but I'm hoping it'll make him realize his love for Mantasha. I wonder how the confrontation will go down with Haniya and Shaheer. I think Zawar was listening too? I wonder if he'll blurt out that he loves Mantasha! That would make my day!!! And I'd love to see the look on Haniyas face then too. Have to wait another 6 days before seeing. It again!! :( Can't wait!!!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I started watching this after reading endless post by Abbey😆...and too my surprise, its pretty good, I dont trust Abbeys judgement after mehram🤣 ...but shes right about this one😆 I lub evil sister dramas, and ushna is a natural at it...I actually didnt want to watch it because of her...I am on the 5th episode yet so will not read any comments till I catch up...Thanks Abbey🤗

Omggg shabz in PMB thread...yeh sach HAIN yeah sapna

Thank u sooo much shabz for giving it a shot

U r in Epi 5 means SAMI has already entered

jus keep watching and plz plz plz DONT READ THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD TILL U R UPDATED TILL EPI 19

But keep posting reviews on ur fav scenes and dialogues and of course on how AWESOME SAMI is in this show

I want ur review on everything

So don't think u r getting away without review

Jaldi jaldi catch up

Omggg I m soo happy YAYYY
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Hehehee welcomeee.. I love this show and I didnt use to like Sami for the longest time but I really like him.since he has started doing less shows.. He's soo cute
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaheer ohh Shaheer... do you like Mantasha or not? If you do then what was the need for you to scold her when you were back home. Be gentle, be nice... make her fall in love with you (well as you don't know that she is already in love with you of course)

And Mantasha.. dumbo!... do you love Shaheer or not? if yes, then why were you so dud when Shaheer asked "have you lost something precious in life?".. what was the need for you to look so upset?

Mannn.. I tell you.. these two need severe lecture with some serious shaking.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago