Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Today's epi was indeed a fast paced one.. A lot of movement was there,. N too executed so beutifully.. Nothing was misplaced..😳

I know .. Tht 'jeeti hui baazi' wala dialogue was BANG ON.. He said it earlier as well tht this marriage was a haari hui baazi jeetna for him.. But today he said it other wise.. N it spoke volumes..😳

I also loved how in this episode.. Most of the focus was on Shaheer realizing Mantasha's presence in his life through different means... His friend's character a very important one.. She always comes as a person to make him realize things.. N today she did the same twice.. How tht 'Nikaah k do bol' wala dialogue was brought here.. I loved that .. N Shaheer's attention on tht.. ❀️
N yeah.. When she warns him in a way to never ever leave Mantasha.. His reaction was ⭐️ he too doesn't want that.. Aahaan ;)

Haniya .. Well.. She is really an insecure girl.. I mean seriously ? She doesn't want to get her facts right even after seeing her friend's situation πŸ˜• i m now having strange thoughts for her future situation..
But yeah.. She SHOULD SHUT UP... πŸ₯±

Zawar's mom.. Well.. ALL "thanks to" her sab kuch horaha hai.. She can never be satisfied just like Haniya 😑 Shaheer k mind mein ek shukk paida kr diya

Shaheer n Mantasha.. Well.. They r my sweet n innocent babies now ☺️❀️

How he calls her up for going out... Awww... Tht smile on faces of the two.. Thinking about it 😳 He IS posssive about her now... WOWW... The way he reacted today.. By JUST thinking about her n Zawar thing..i loved that.. Even though it was so 😭

More things r on the way.. N i m surely waiting for it.. Can't believe this.. 18 epis hogayi hn.. N not a single epi was annoying or thandi types for me... Awesome !!! I hope it remains the same till it ends 😳

uff how can you guys review every scenes so beautifully?? ^_^
grey23 thumbnail

Wooow.. FINALLY the writer is there... Og God.. She is a new one i guess coz never saw her name before.. N what a fantastic start she has.. Zabardast sach mein..πŸ˜ƒ

Thnx alot Abby for sharing the link !!

Abby i think in few days most of the actors and writers will know you πŸ˜† i m sure the way you praise the actors and writers and comment on the stories ,campaign for a new show surprises the writers and actors :D
grey23 thumbnail
uff i can not get over with mansha..i want more and more and more mansha moments...uff their pair is so adorable πŸ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

it was an amazing episode today...Honestly sami khan is such a brilliant actor he js adapts to any role so well...And the jealous shaheer awww was so adorable. I Really am.enjoying this episode it is one of the best episodes I have watched so far. I want it to end it the sense I just can't wait to see who mantasha ends with but st the same time I dnt wana stop seeing shaheer and the rest of the wonderful cast every wed and Thursday.

I know right... From past two weeks, i am waiting like a crazy for wednesdays n thursdays to come.. With my family.. I made them wait n watch the show on tv !!! 😎 We r hooked to it !!!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thnx @fate4ash.( whtz ur na e btw ) N Grey... we just write wht we do feel after watching the epi.. N it is a relief seriously.. Coz after the epi, i just wanna share n discuss every bit of it.. So say it here. πŸ˜› Abby can surely understand it πŸ˜†

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N u guys r welcomed as well to post whtever u feel .. Itz always a pleasure to read
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I know right... From past two weeks, i am waiting like a crazy for wednesdays n thursdays to come.. With my family.. I made them wait n watch the show on tv !!!😎We r hooked to it !!!!

Same here can't help being hooked to this show

Fatemah..U B an call me fate.. 😳

N ur name??
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thnx @fate4ash.( whtz ur na e btw ) N Grey... we just write wht we do feel after watching the epi.. N it is a relief seriously.. Coz after the epi, i just wanna share n discuss every bit of it.. So say it here. πŸ˜› Abby can surely understand it πŸ˜†

am.not much of a reviewer but love reading ur guys reviews
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ok Fate.. Nice to know u 😳. .. I m Ash :)

N yeah.. U can simply enjoy reviews here.. N post whtever u thought about the epi.. Just like today u did :D

U watch it online or on Geo ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m super pissed by hum awards today given all awards went to crapfest sadqay ...they even took my zahids best debut award

So I m not feeling like posting anything now

Will come tomorrow with a bang with scene by scene review lol