Sanam baloch in Fahad Mustafa production

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanam baloch will be doing a big bang show directed by Mehreen Jabaar. Fahad himself said this in her morning show yesterday. Iam so happy that she is returning to acting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I sooo wish mehreen jabbar tks adeel with sanam b in fahads production...god i luved them to death in daam but there were so few scns...adeel fans plzzz keep mssging fahad to cast adeel with sanam b
Hope this is true!
Want her opposite Fahad :D
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Doosri bewi is Fahads last show.
and Sanam n Adeel.would be amazing or maybe Hamza Abbasi n Sanam.
I dont like any of them lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Fahad wont do tv shows for some time now otherwise i wud hv spammed hus twiyter accnt so that he comes with sanam b...i was bowled over by their few romantic scns in kankar...same goes with adeel sanam b...in daam they had such an unbelievable chem...even i was shockd that how come they lookd so good togrthr but in daam too there were so less scns of them my god such bad luck n many were jus phone convos mking me yearn for them even more...i can kill to see her with adeel agn...
If not eithr of them then i wud tweet fahad to cast her with sami k...god they will b such a cute couple as both r so damn pretty n cute n beautiful people...

Or mohib mirza will also be good...it will b fire to see such two mamazing actors togthr

But i was rooting for adeel as he is mehreen jabbars fav nd adeels last shw with ARY shukk was a huge hit...sami n mohib doesnt hv hits with ARY...sami has hits with geo only...so adeel has th most chance n i m sure since its dahads production it will come in ARY
You should watch the first episode of zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya! :D
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh myy! Sanam B and Fahad M.
.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You should watch the first episode of zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya! :D

How cute is dat episode <333
Fahad and Sanam do have an awesome chemistry. But are they related to each other in real life like cousins or something?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

How cute is dat episode <333
Fahad and Sanam do have an awesome chemistry. But are they related to each other in real life like cousins or something?

No they r very good family friends...sanam b dad is very good frnd with fahads dad and it was fahad who made sanam b come to pak dramas...they r very good frnds from day 1...thats why they hv such a good rappo offscreen

N i did watch zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya epi one jus to see them togthr...i wish they had more scns in kankar