shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I read somewhere about this Pak drama. I dont know its name

The story in is like.
The girl gets married to some Dr. n after marriage she is travelling with her hubby n brother that time accident occurs. n She becomes unconcious(i think she is wearing parda/ ghoongat n at same place some other baraat is there. n they think she is their bride n take her with them. Next day she realises that she is at wrong place n tells this to husband(who is not her real hubby) . he ask her not to tell this to his family. Slowly she starts accpeting n loving the family memebers. what happens next i dont know as it was written to know whether her dr hubby will come to take her keep watching...
Bt unfortunately i dont remember the name. Pls kissi ne dekha ho yeh drama toh help karde 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't remember about such concept but my mum said there was some serial like this but unfortunately she don't remember it's name...
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dis is d same concept of a star plus show BHABHI.. It was aired during my schooldys..
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Dis is d same concept of a star plus show BHABHI.. It was aired during my schooldys.. In 2000 i guess
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

U r right I googled it to confirm. Actually I got confused as i read this at some pakistani serial blog, I thought its pak drama.

Thanks for helping 😊

Word Count: 0

Freebird_23 thumbnail

Word Count: 0