Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nrn1486

Rusty? If this is what you come up with when you're rusty, I can't even imagine what you'll write when you get back into your groove ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

C, you have really proved that brevity is the soul of wit. Your fics are short yet beautiful enough to bring a smile to our faces. Really commendable!

The main attraction of your fun fics is, of course, that they're based on THEM. But what gives them that extra bit of charm is that you turn some teeny tiny off screen moments and weave your imagination around them to create magical scenes. If it was the Gujarati Saree line in the previous one, it was the 'sachi' nahi 'pukka' bit that did it for me in this one. How do you come up with these? Brilliant stuff ๐Ÿ‘

I especially loved that we got one from her POV. While HE is quite vocal about his emotions, SHE is always composed and careful, hesitant to express.
Here too, she's affected and is aware of it, but she doesn't let him know.
But that doesn't matter. Because the glow on her face says it all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved it, C! ๐Ÿค—

@bold 
Gosh you got it?? I love you for that here I am hoping someone gets it I am so glad you did hugz to you for that! 
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

~edited~

"kuch photos kuch selfies aur phir main aa jaungi"
i love the idea that real and reel meets up in your pieces. They have a life aside of the sets and have their own interaction but then, they incorporate it into their dialogues, for every one to see, for every fan to gush over but no one knows the real meaning of the words except the two of them. The director praises their creativity "i should fire the writers, you re-invent your dialogues anyway!", what he doesn't understand is that they add lines so they can speak their heart while being still in character so that their true feelings aren't revealed.

Second scene mei, 'sachi' mat Kehna, 
Toh kya kahu
Kuch aur
Theek hai
Pakka? 
Pakka. 
This part as a double meaning, "don't use the word for-real when we're pretending" she says, she makes him promise "pakka?" and he agrees because he cares. And to tease her some more, in the scene he says "PAKKA bolu?" using again her own word, because the ball may still be in the air but they will never stop catching it back and throw it back at each other. The game is on, and it's nowhere near the end !

I LOVE you for this! That's all I am saying 
You get my he she them like no other does 
I love you 
columbia thumbnail
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hima-

Awww!! How could She not get affected with that 'Kya'!.. I felt that when they enacted that scene and also the scenes where He almost confessed, How could She resist him and how could He being so close to her, JUST ACT?! I felt they would definitely get affected with those dialogues and that closeness.. but you gave us that treat!! Thank you for that! Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘.. short and sweet!!โญ๏ธ

Thx So much ๐Ÿ˜Š
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i want to see that OLV too...koi to post karo yaar...
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

I LOVE you for this! That's all I am saying 
You get my he she them like no other does 
I love you 

YOU write this pieces but i feel like they're mine, because they speak SO MUCH to me. We get each other colu. We really do.๐Ÿค—
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Btw can you post the link to the blanket scene someone posted they wanted to see it - or maybe PM them

here is the link for the person who wanted to watch it... im sure we'll get the scene in the show tomorrow.. but till then.. 

and its hard not to comment, when you write such beautiful pieces.. as i've said.. keep 'em coming.. can't wait to see what you bring next.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mrs. SIR - 9 years ago
drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She does not want him to know that she looks for him the first thing she arrives at the shoot so she clicks photos and selfies with everyone and their mother as soon as she gets a chance. But in the end she cannot help but state her promise-  kuch photos kuch selfies aur phir main aa jaungi. 

She does not want him to know that she admires his skills a lot so she often shakes her head during rehearsals and repeats her lines when he ad libs. But in the end she cannot help but hold his hand under the blanket when his tears flow nonstop in the scene.

She does not want him to know he affects her so she stares at him unaffected when he mouths his famous "kiyaa" in the scene. But in the end, when the director suddenly yells cut!
Arrey woh lighting off hai
She says tumhare kiyya pe sabhi fans Marne wali hai
He stares at her and says Aur tum? 
She stares back affected.
And the director yells light ko maaro goli, she has the perfect glow. Shoot it! 

She does not want him to know he has stopped her heartbeat for several seconds when he says Sachi boldu? in the scene. But in the end, her heart does stop and they stare at each other
Can I say it to the mirror? He asks
The director says - Sure, take it from the top, lights..
Second scene mei, 'sachi' mat Kehna, 
Toh kya kahu
Kuch aur
Theek hai
Pakka? 
Pakka. 

She does not want him to know. He does not know her want. The ball stays in the air!  

What in the name of HEAVEN  was that!!!!!!!!!!!! Its INCREDIBLE!!!! U R INCREDIBLE!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
The bold lines are the parts which affected me the most. 
It somehow seems so real, coz doing all these scenes with so much intensity has to affect them somehow. And u brought that out in this story!! The best one...YET!!! I'm sure there are better in line๐Ÿ˜Š Keep up the great work
columbia thumbnail
Thank you all for the lovely comments

New one posted - THEY are not friends
Check out index below