SHE does not want him to know

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

She does not want him to know that she looks for him the first thing she arrives at the shoot so she clicks photos and selfies with everyone and their mother as soon as she gets a chance. But in the end she cannot help but state her promise-  kuch photos kuch selfies aur phir main aa jaungi. 

She does not want him to know that she admires his skills a lot so she often shakes her head during rehearsals and repeats her lines when he ad libs. But in the end she cannot help but hold his hand under the blanket when his tears flow nonstop in the scene.

She does not want him to know he affects her so she stares at him unaffected when he mouths his famous "kiyaa" in the scene. But in the end, when the director suddenly yells cut!
Arrey woh lighting off hai
She says tumhare kiyya pe sabhi fans Marne wali hai
He stares at her and says Aur tum? 
She stares back affected.
And the director yells light ko maaro goli, she has the perfect glow. Shoot it! 

She does not want him to know he has stopped her heartbeat for several seconds when he says Sachi boldu? in the scene. But in the end, her heart does stop and they stare at each other
Can I say it to the mirror? He asks
The director says - Sure, take it from the top, lights..
Second scene mei, 'sachi' mat Kehna, 
Toh kya kahu
Kuch aur
Theek hai
Pakka? 
Pakka. 

She does not want him to know. He does not know her want. The ball stays in the air!  

----------

Was on a break for awhile. Thanks for all the PMs and support. This one is short but hopefully to the point :) 
NOTE::: THIS is purely fiction. FUN fiction. this may be interpreted as an RPF and then again may not. If it has offended anyone please forgive, must be taken in good fun and no offense is meant to any fan base. 
Just wanted to scribble something that is Diffy from the track thank you for reading. Press like or write comment if you enjoyed. 
For more such FUNFICTION please see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good grief!
This one is the shortest but your best one yet...
HOW do you do it. In fact I got a chuckle out of the "kuch photos kuch selfies" comment of Ishita.
I was going to say something about it on my Daily Beat, but completely forgot😭

I DONT know where their self deprecating humor comes from... Raman rubs off on KP and DT, or KP rubs off on Raman and Ishita... errrmm... you get my point..😉

The ball has been in the air for quite sometime...
It floats one way and then gets tossed back before it floats another.

Your writing is the greatest tonic for some like me...I know its a fairy tale... I realize there is more fiction than fact. But the embellishment of fiction around the fact...The perfectly believable, untarnished situations are magical 

He might have very well ASKED her "Aur tum?"😳 after the "Tumhaare Kya par sabhi fans marne waale hain". 
"To kya kahu?" from him sounds just AS gloriously sexy as any other scripted line he mouths.
When he lowers his already gravelly sexy voice it becomes a toxic combination😳😉

He probably talks in that tone to her even when the camera is turned off.
With him you GET what you SEE. Bold, sexy and unpretentious😳
 Since he doesnt seem very excited to see the 10s of cameras and microphones on his face during shoot ALL the time...😳

Your writing is small bits of ballet work perfectly engineered to fit into a (Chinese😉) mass produced Desi soap.👏👏👏

P.S. Its like you KNOW him and her C
You are  a production crew member in disguise aren't you?😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Colu dear😃😃..Youre back with another magical piece of writing😃🤗..As always, it was beautiful and subtle😳⭐️..Best part about your writing is that the simplest of lines leave a lingering effect on me as I read deep into the lines..☺️❤️

She stares back affected

Haaayeee..this moment was so beautiful😳..Wish time could stand still right here right now at this very moment..☺️

light ko maaro goli, she has the perfect glow. Shoot it! - This line stole the scene yaar😳☺️..Epic.👍🏼.Very well expresses the emotions gushing in her mind..😳☺️

That last line😲..what a clincher to express his and her state of mind😃.. "She does not want him to know. He does not know her want. The ball stays in the air!".. 😃

This was short, but so simple and yet effective.😃👏.and the best part- the simplest of your lines speak volumes to me about him and her.⭐️😃.Thanks a ton for this😃🤗..Waiting for the next one..
Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dil garden garden ho gaya...C welcome back...missed YOUR HE and SHE..thank u for the lovely story..i relived thst scene again 😳
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
~edited~

"kuch photos kuch selfies aur phir main aa jaungi"
i love the idea that real and reel meets up in your pieces. They have a life aside of the sets and have their own interaction but then, they incorporate it into their dialogues, for every one to see, for every fan to gush over but no one knows the real meaning of the words except the two of them. The director praises their creativity "i should fire the writers, you re-invent your dialogues anyway!", what he doesn't understand is that they add lines so they can speak their heart while being still in character so that their true feelings aren't revealed.

Second scene mei, 'sachi' mat Kehna, 
Toh kya kahu
Kuch aur
Theek hai
Pakka? 
Pakka. 
This part as a double meaning, "don't use the word for-real when we're pretending" she says, she makes him promise "pakka?" and he agrees because he cares. And to tease her some more, in the scene he says "PAKKA bolu?" using again her own word, because the ball may still be in the air but they will never stop catching it back and throw it back at each other. The game is on, and it's nowhere near the end !

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She says tumhare kiyya pe sabhi fans Marne wali hai

Perfect line... gave me Goosebumps 😆 😆

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You're quite a writer C .. Love this Fun Fuction .. What is RPF re? 
And yes the ripple of that 'kya' has been felt worldwide in YHM land ..reel and maybe otherwise like your fun fiction 😳
Great writing 
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

You're quite a writer C .. Love this Fun Fuction .. What is RPF re? 

And yes the ripple of that 'kya' has been felt worldwide in YHM land ..reel and maybe otherwise like your fun fiction 😳
Great writing 

RPF is real person fiction BUT I hate calling my stories that so I call them FUN fiction 😊
Gan, this one is not the best one - am a little rusty since I hav been Missing from the forum for one week 😊 Hopefully the next one is better but something little to get me back in motion 😃
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a short one but you have no idea of the impact.

"Light ko goli maaro, she has the perfect glow" ☺️

Love it Columbia ... and I am smiling and blushing like cuckoo right now 😆
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res ! 
Columbia U are such an inspiration to write this stuff ! 

Edited 

You just make me love them more and more ☺️☺️☺️

Brilliant  
Edited by Let-It-Go - 9 years ago