Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Abby-JERAN - OMG he said that :O ??? where ?? ?? thats AWESOME news! compared to leaving :D

Yeah in his latest intvw where th interviwer also askd him th same question...that how come this shw whereas koi nahin apna was announced to b his last shw...to this he said he ll never quit tv but now is tking a break frm tv shws as be is busy restructuring his production house n also hv a few films in his kitty
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww thats good news that hes never gonna leave :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m jus not happy with th starcast...both th gals r ordinary...also in mere humrahi he had that ordinary sonia hassan...th only recent shw of his where i liked th chem was with sanam b in kankar...wish they had more scns
sofiaax thumbnail
i agree with that to... wish director choose better actress with fahad ...Ayeza Khan, Sanam Jung,Saba qamar,Sajjal ali,Mahira etc

but this show i guess the leads should get a chance esp the Kankar girl quite a big project for her :)

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

someone here said that Fahad wont be doing tv shows anymore :S

Late lateef 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Not sajjal plz...she is still too young to play female lead opp fahad...i still dont like the fact that sajjal is given to play such adult roles at such a young age it looks odd...i wish mehwish comes bk to tv ...i wud luv to see her with fahad...also we hvnt seen sanam saeed with fahad...they cud hv tken her as one of th gals...mahira is for humtv only but saba q wud hv rockd with fahad but i guess she is too expensive n fahad being th producer is doing cost cutting
sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby_JERAN - Lol dont think Fahad would look back with Sajjal but yh any of those would be awesome <3
Sajjal kahan se a gayi ab?
Btw, she is really cute and I love her acting though she gets annoying most of the time!
sofiaax thumbnail
lol we were talking about popular and known actress oppo fahad :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whaat?!

Word Count: 1