Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Fahad's wife wrote this ehh? had to be bad ofcourse.. such an unrealistic show and equally unrealistic ending..🤢
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Fahad's wife wrote this ehh? had to be bad ofcourse.. such an unrealistic show and equally unrealistic ending..🤢

No don't think it's written by her

rang laga is written by her
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess it was written by his wife.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

I guess it was written by his wife.

It's written by samina ejaz whose last show was adhoori aurat and I hated it too
Thanks for info Abby & AA was good to some extent but after some time it became totally boring.
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Thanks for info Abby & AA was good to some extent but after some time it became totally boring.

The ooverall story was god but the screenplay wasn't good

Everyone can't write good screenplay n dialogues

And samina and fahad wife are such

The story of their shows isn't bad but their way of writing scene by scene isn't impressive which ruins the show

Yeah agree the show was good but the dialogues & screenplay were not. Half of the drama depends upon dialogues, screenplay & script, if script is weak then no chances of drama to become hit. Koi nahin apna was much better than Doosri Biwi. This drama should be on number in pathetic shows list. Shuru ke episodes were actually very good. Hassan & Ashi scenes with their daughter I was liking but then after some time the show was ruined & I wonder how Fahad agreed to work on such a pathetic & weak script. Hope he comes up with good show next time, even his PH is not giving us good shows, Khata was not very good. Rang laga is pathetic. His PH's new show starring Noman Ejaaz & written by Sameen Ejaz again, named Zinda dargaur is too coming soon on ARY. It has Maheen Rizvi too I think. Ishq parast bhi bakwaas hay. Gurya raani is also boring. His PH is getting down day by day.
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha it ended n they lived happily after
what an ending
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank God it ended...
Didn't see properly the last ep... But if Ayesha's bhabhi had realized then pehly he usko smjha k msla khtm krti ... 🤢
Itni ep w8 kraya...

Or dosri Ko b end p drama Krna yad aya... Meri is gher m jaga nahi...jesy pehly bari jgath Jo ab khtm o gai ... 🤢
But finally khtm ...

Liked the last scene 😊
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

Thank God it ended...
Didn't see properly the last ep... But if Ayesha's bhabhi had realized then pehly he usko smjha k msla khtm krti ... 🤢
Itni ep w8 kraya...

Or dosri Ko b end p drama Krna yad aya... Meri is gher m jaga nahi...jesy pehly bari jgath Jo ab khtm o gai ... 🤢
But finally khtm ...

Liked the last scene 😊

i hated the last scene 😡
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago