Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont know. Google it.
But the ost is on previous page.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh plz yaar ahista ahista ki yaad maat dila...no shw can b as pathetic as ahista ahista...i luv th ost of this shw though...used to think why such an amazing shw was wasted on it
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aahista Aahista was such a be sar pair ka show
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

God mausam was such a torture...i so wish that shw never existed...both th gals of this shw r ok ok

Its jus that i m tired of seeing ordinary heroines with fahad...last shw mere humrahi had soniya which was such a mismatch n torture to watch n then koi nahin apna was also ok ok...

I so agree th last time he bowled me over was in kankar...sikandar was such a complex role but they way he played it is like unbelievable...n his chem with sanam baloch is jus ufff...god while seeing th morning shw with sanam baloch today i felt like wish she was th heroine of th shw...i jus luv sanam b with fahad...in real life also she seemd to hv a good rappo with fahad...

In such shws we r supposed to b torn betwn th two heroines but here i really dont care with whom he ends up with...zero chem with both

yah,.. agree Mosam wasa torture,.. so draggy n unreal,..
i found th grl cute,.. might be her character was innocent thats why,..

beside ending n last 2/3 epis of kankar i liked whole show,.. i havent followed his any show since kankar,.. he needs to do 1 more Hum tv show,.. ARY is sterotyping em,.🥱
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This show reminds me of aahista aahista lol

aghhh,.. that was one pathetic show,..
and i had no way out of missing that show,.. cox mae Mum was following show,.. n she wanted someone to discuss all new epis,..😆
1 oldie with 2 torturing ladies,.😕
I only liked Mawra in it
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I just saw some glimpse of the show. I think Hassan is going to marry the second time to save the girl from her abusive husband??
Anyways did anyone saw the morning show yesterday Did Sanam baloch said she is making a comeback under Fahads production directed by Mehreen Jabaar. I read this on Twitter
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
True fahads hum tv shws were all good...kankar n main abdul qadir hoon...only laahasil on humtv was pathetic
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Nyways finally watched epi 1...n to my surprise it was really very good...both th heroines r ordinary but their get up mk up is sooo good that both of them look good with fahad...specially th kankar gal...th corporate look suited her a lot ...
There were a few romantic moments betwn fahad n hareem n omggg fahad rox in romance yaar...

I luved th screenplay n dialogues...a lot of things happend in th first epi...it was neithr too slow nor too fast...i luv seeing fahad with a kid...first it was in koi nahin apna and now this shw...

Hareem looks nice...i wasnt expecting to like any of th gals but i liked both thnx to how they were presented n th scns written so nicely

All n all i was initially fearing that i wont b able to watch it if its too gheesa peeta but thankfully i liked th first epi...much better than i expected
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watched the first episode and liked it soo far. Fahad was amazing like always, he's really good in romantic scenes. Hareem was good too, she's pretty and her chemistry with Fahad rocked. The other girl is ok.