AbhiGya FF ~ Destiny's Children caught in a Web - COMPLETED

Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
So I am back with another AbhiGya plot in mind, however it has nothing to do with the current on-going track. It will hopefully be a short story which I can finish over the weekend! If not, it may extend to the next weekend (Sorry guys, I was on vacation last time, now I am back at work and can only update in weekends!)

So this plot is slightly bolder and mildly darker! (Mina, your - The HookUp was my inspiration!)

I was wondering what would happen if AbhiGya was never forced to marry each other? Well they are destiny's children, they WILL eventually be together but what if it didn't start this way? What if they were married to other respective people? Would they accept fate and continue their life, or would they fight against all odds to be together? Will they still be good people at heart at the end of the day? Well we will find out!

Every human has a darker side, and we all are somewhere dwelling in some shade of grey. How would AbhiGya come together? I promise to keep them true to their character and they will not be antagonists of the story!

But yes, they will be doing seemingly wrong things and they will reveal a slightly darker side - but does that make them dark at heart? - No. Everything is fair in love.

Lets see if AbhiGya can sail through this story with sheer love and win all your hearts inspite of the dark tone of the story.

Disclaimer - Yes since it is a grey content there will be time when you won't approve of their actions, if that is not good for someone, maybe they shouldn't continue reading this SS CryCry

_________________________________________________________________________________

The backdrop:

Abhi-Aaliya-Purab will have the same equation as in the show. 
Only Purab has informed Abhi in good time about his feelings and he has forgiven him and got him married to BB. Aaliya being true to her character cannot handle this and has vowed to ruin RaBul's life.

Akash - Rachna will also follow the shows track, that they are an unmarried parents-to-be

Abh- - Tanu are married. Abhi loves her but feels neglected before Tanu's career goals. He wishes she would devote more time to family- him, daadi and Aaliya

Pragya - Suresh are married. Pragya knows that Suresh loved BB (as the track had gone in the show) but she had found it in herself to forgive him and allow him another chance when he came to her (In the show she had rejected him after knowing about his feelings for BB). Now he loves her and all is well.

They have their respectives lives and social circle, then how did their lives collide?

Well if you like the concept, please comment on this thread and let me know and I would love to continue on this story!

CONTENT

Chapter 13

Edited by aafrah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very intresting !!! 

Can't wait for more ! 

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the concept. Continue soon and please do pm me :)
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
excited! res! unres!

super intrigued by the concept - love the idea of destiny bringing them together even after they've made commitments to other people (the wrong people!). so flattered that my story somehow inspired this! looks like a real treat for us, thank you for working on this and sharing it here :D
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, very interesting!!👏 Love that Abhi has married Tannu and Suresh with Pragya!! Love this concept. I've always loved novels with characters who are married and finds love with someone else. Sounds wrong, but can't help it. Well, count me in. I am excited for your story! Edited by renukha871 - 9 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I really like the concept can't wait to read the story it will be great hope you post the first part soon
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Very intresting !!!

Can't wait for more !

agree sounds really interesting
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renukha871

Wow, very interesting!!👏Love that Abhi has married Tannu and Suresh with Pragya!! Love this concept. I've always loved novels with characters who are married and finds love with someone else. Sounds wrong, but can't help it. Well, count me in. I am excited for your story!

agree with you it's nice to see people find love
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Thanks for the support guys!
I am being ambitious so yes, hoping I can post one section tonight!

Love,

Aafrah
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Yes, i will pm you for sure! :)