Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1009226 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Moral of the story: Industrywallahs don't give 'bhav' to a flop actress marrying a nobody. Flop actresses prefer someone from the glamor world over their own relatives to do their 'kanyadaan'.

😕 Kya matlab? Dia's husband is a nobody?
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarleenFan

😕 Kya matlab? Dia's husband is a nobody?

Yep.

Word Count: 1

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

lol srk ka sangat (company)...

accha tumko kaise pata (Ok! how do you know?)
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He mst be bg promoting gonna be crap then
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Title makes it sound like he was the groom who ran away 😆

Anyways if he didn't even inform her that he couldn't make it that is very bad. As if missing one HNY event would matter.
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does Dia Mirza not have a father, I guess not if Boman was goin to perform the rituals

Editing:

Found this: Dia talking about her father:

I was born and brought up in Hyderabad. While my father was German, my mother is Bengali. My father was a German architect and graphic designer, who travelled all over the world, teaching teachers on how to teach. On one such visit to the Max Mueller Bhavan in Delhi, he met my mother. Interestingly, my mother had taken German as a foreign language to study, so she could speak and read and write the language fluently. They had a whirlwind romance and they got married and I was born as a much-desired child. When I was just four-and-a-half, my parents separated and both my parents remarried. But my first father passed away when I was just nine. I hate calling my second father my step-father as he is not my biological father, but he was wonderful, was a fantastic parent who did not try and take my father's place and he too passed away in 2003. He was a Muslim from Hyderabad and I took my surname Mirza from him.

That is sad. Boman is one scumbag then. Wasnt he recently involved in some money laundering too?
Edited by HariOm - 9 years ago
1009226 thumbnail

🤔 but I was under the impression that Sahil was some business magnate..
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarleenFan

🤔 but I was under the impression that Sahil was some business magnate..

Nope. Sahil said...

I sometimes read these articles about 'industrialist Sahil Sangha'. I think it is an assumption people make that an actor will settle for nothing less than a businessman, but my parents have always been professionals and they are based in Delhi

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Dia-Mirza-It-was-surreal-when-Sahil-proposed-to-me-on-Brooklyn-bridge/articleshow/36205734.cms

CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕
Was he supposed to do the Kanyadaan ? Was this discussed before or just assumed ? People always make promises during weddings here that you will be my bridesmaid/bestman, but unless there s an actual invite to the ceremony better not assume. Same for the Kanyadaan, I wonder why Boman was not there ?

If he was aware and had prior commitments, the honorable thing would be to choose the wedding or commitment. Boman should not feel obligated to do the rites, but the gentlemanly thing to do would be to decline with plenty of time. Sounds like bad communication.
Edited by CeaselessBanter - 9 years ago