Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
or maybe Boman Irani is SRK's chamcha. Hence, he didn't skip the shitty movie promotions.
WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Run away adopted father Boman. unusual and dramatic this real life episode is. Logically these two could have called each other to prevent this situation.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so bad for Dia.. poor girl...hope she finds a true father figure in her life, hopefully her father-in-law..
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

So u mean to say that it would have been OK if the movie he was promoting was a GEM and he had a leading role??😆...He ditched her ...the reason is immaterial over here...What I don't understand is ...that all these promotional events are decided weeks if not months in advance...it was not as if it was all of a sudden?? Didn't Dia and Boman talk about it like two mature adults or what?? ...If Boman was bound by a contract ...he would have known about it...so why didn't he tell Dia about it??

may be boman thought that he can reach after promotion event...and that promotion event may took more time...and he couldnt make it...
he may have informed may be 1 or 2 hr before..still its last miinute arrangement by dia's side...she is sad...

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's sad. But if she had nobody to do her Kanyadaan, why didn't she call Alok Nath?
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL I guess they have phones and article is exaggerated.
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's really bad boman...felt bad for dia
Edited by cale - 9 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No idea why this is being made a news. Its their private matter unless one wanted publicity out of it.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Moral of the story: Industrywallahs don't give 'bhav' to a flop actress marrying a nobody. Flop actresses prefer someone from the glamor world over their own relatives to do their 'kanyadaan'.

Your comment makes so much sense that it shouldn't be allowed on IF!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I wouldnt have taken Boman seriously if i was Dia