Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: smile.sara

I think It's working ... I used photo bucket

nice.😊

Word Count: 1

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Rajat was damn cute when much to his unexpectation πŸ˜†, Rithvik suddenly invited him to dance on stage with the buasa and other comedian and he was shyly nodding for a big NO πŸ˜† and his face increased in redding when peeps around started to clap massively to cheer him up πŸ˜† Poor guy was panicked and trapped at that moment with no other choice left then joining the stage to dance on one of Madhuri's item song called 'GHUNGHAT MEIN MUKHDA CHUPAKE CHALI THI" and he started dancing by taking tiny tiny steps while hiding his face in the jacket held by teeth 🀣 Oh god that was so 🀣 Even audience was amused and cheered up by this non-usual and new entertainer πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Well , when the Buasa started to settle them for round 2 with 'DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA' playing in background , much to his panic , Rajat opened his wallet , and 'ashirwad' Bua with few coins and addressed a thankful fly kiss before rushing away 🀣 Fuuu , thanks Rithvik , love you for this piece πŸ˜† I suggest you and every hosts to give more often such shocks to Rajat if you ever get to host an award function specially when we're blessed with his presence πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ This guy can be an extreme mastikhor whenever an opportunity is given to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Love you Rajat ❀️
Edited by sweetystubborn - 9 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by smile.sara - 9 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The saving grace of the show right now even the over done surma suits him,nice pic saraπŸ‘πŸΌ
smile.sara thumbnail
Thanx Amina...earlier I posted lots of pic from FB by direct copy and past PC from FB to here ... But somehow it was not working for some days ... So I just downloaded photo bucket today on my iPad and ..it is awesome ... The above pic I edited πŸ˜ƒ...it is from ruqlal scene when smiley was Ruqayya ...that scene is also one of my fav ...
Ruq.. Allah ham kab aap sae koi shikyat kartay hain

Jalal... With naughty smile ...

Arey woh badsha hi kia JISKi koi hakumat na ho aur woh begum hi kia jisko apne shauher sae koi shikayat na ho

And both started lAughing ... They were so adorable... Jalal life was perfect in those days ...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello RTians! has anybody got pics or the link where i can see his segments in ita awards?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Are yaar log phir se char gaye rajat pe uske speech ko leke. Haad hain yaar.
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Are yaar log phir se char gaye rajat pe uske speech ko leke. Haad hain yaar.

Kia hua ...theek tau thi speech
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Kia hua ...theek tau thi speech

Thik to thi but sum people r saying he showed off in front of gautam nd made him feel awkward.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ah... Shreya ppl will keep saying what they want to - he acknowledged that both he and Rode started together in 2006 and that is been 9 yrs - and just as Rode thanked for his 3rd award this year he thanked for his 5th one this yr and his 28th - sirf thanks kaha and he wanted to run away from the stage as he knew that they were planning on pulling his leg further !!! Mujhe toh kuch bhi galat nahin laga uski speech mei !!!