Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_only thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For how long he is on vacation ... gOd so much dabba FIlling scenes today ...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nilarani

Shreya, do you know when Rajat is getting married?

no dear. maybe it had taken place or about to take place. but no news had been published.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnirony

no dear. maybe it had taken place or about to take place. but no news had been published.

munni, see no rajat and the show is a dabba!!!..i did not like it initially as the comments were so negative but after rewatching it i liked rajat's acting which i initially thought was bit ott!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

munni, see no rajat and the show is a dabba!!!..i did not like it initially as the comments were so negative but after rewatching it i liked rajat's acting which i initially thought was bit ott!

honestly i didnt find it OTT. infact, he was bang on with his expressions & tone. wht looked OTT was actually his make up. but his close ups were perfect.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

honestly i didnt find it OTT. infact, he was bang on with his expressions & tone. wht looked OTT was actually his make up. but his close ups were perfect.

rajat was brilliant! i watched his scene again!..i think the close up was fine but the liner was put for the long shots which i think in those times they used to put to look scary and scare the opposition!
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

Sry to interfere i disliked rt's shouting in thursday epi dek scene and ruk yelling scene but rt is brilliant in today's epi but dia are crap.Worried for next week they show rt less episodes😕
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chembi

Sry to interfere i disliked rt's shouting in thursday epi dek scene and ruk yelling scene but rt is brilliant in today's epi but dia are crap.Worried for next week they show rt less episodes😕

relax yaar. let him enjoy. he needs this break.
Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh,..ok. they kept it so private.
sunram thumbnail
That is surma which many muslim men used to put on and still put on in many areas so it is the make up for his role though in this show they put more on him when they want to show Rajat as jallad
Nilarani thumbnail

Word Count: 0