Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
munni watched all 3 epis in ff mode and rajat was awesome👏..i kinda liked the friday epi and i feel teda jalal is in action!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

munni watched all 3 epis in ff mode and rajat was awesome👏..i kinda liked the friday epi and i feel teda jalal is in action!

wht I liked is he is dominating the screen. Well he always does but sumhow the scenes r showing him as the head of the family. even the akdha scenes r lot better now a days. at least im not finding much majnugiri in it.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munnyi dont have a heart to watch ja anymore yeh konsa naya hangama khara ho gaya,will try watch it for mera bacha
Edited by amina1 - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

wht I liked is he is dominating the screen. Well he always does but sumhow the scenes r showing him as the head of the family. even the akdha scenes r lot better now a days. at least im not finding much majnugiri in it.

exactly! i hate to see him like a cry baby but as of now he is at the driver's seat and is the head of the family and awaam...! m liking it!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

Munnyi dont have a heart to watch ja anymore yeh konsa naya hangama khara ho gaya,will try watch it for mera bacha

Dear try to keep ur emotions in control. This is AT not CC. Rules r more strict here. Mujhe pata hain tumne kuch nehi kaha but tum bohut emotional ho jati ho isiliye bata diya. 😊
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Dear try to keep ur emotions in control. This is AT not CC. Rules r more strict here. Mujhe pata hain tumne kuch nehi kaha but tum bohut emotional ho jati ho isiliye bata diya. 😊

munni go east go west rajat is the best😳..now where is sara..sara pl get some pics so that i can write some urdu poetry!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
nilarani wherever you are pl you are wanted for rajat's pics!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
A thinker😳

Rajat Tokas

ghalibmirza thumbnail
..milti hai zindagi jab aap muskurai hain...

Jalal Akbar with Bakshi bano's baby

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

munni go east go west rajat is the best😳..now where is sara..sara pl get some pics so that i can write some urdu poetry!

yes guys lets complete this AT.