Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munnirony

but guys will CVs show the war when rajat will be in the break??? why rajat is side tracked when it comes to the war??? whether people accept it or not he is the best of all when it comes to action, but he doesnt get opportunity to show his action skills. others will go for wars, when the war against MCB & abul mali was shown he was shown captive, khyber will get an opportunity to save jodha but wht will jalal or rather rajat do????

munni his talent is all over be it drama be it romance or be it fight sequences..look at adham killing scene and many more..he is mesmerizing!..they have not shown any proper war so far..lets see how this one is..but i doubt if it will be any better...i want to see rajat in a proper war like shown in the movie but not a dandia dance half baked crap!
rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Rajat can not wait until the end of the series.
Rajat now thinking marrying only and nothing else, I feel disappointed.
I do not know why I'm scared 😕
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandyg

munni his talent is all over be it drama be it romance or be it fight sequences..look at adham killing scene and many more..he is mesmerizing!..they have not shown any proper war so far..lets see how this one is..but i doubt if it will be any better...i want to see rajat in a proper war like shown in the movie but not a dandia dance half baked crap!

whtever yaar. to be very frank mirchi war was very well directed but rajat was purely kept out of action. honestly just one adham khan killing sequence he got to do, but otherwise his action skills r badly side tracked. i know TRP audience will never care but truth is truth & the truth is RT had always faced injustice.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

whtever yaar. to be very frank mirchi war was very well directed but rajat was purely kept out of action. honestly just one adham khan killing sequence he got to do, but otherwise his action skills r badly side tracked. i know TRP audience will never care but truth is truth & the truth is RT had always faced injustice.

munni, do not take it to heart..he got so many awards and look how much he has achieved..mirchi war was cheap to be shot..no proper battle field and all you need is kiryane ki dukaan ka samaan..and i have not seen that epi so far, therefore do not know how well it was directed but it was NR and i do not enjoy such false crap!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasha1500

plz yaar be matured & respect his decision. if u bash his partner it will hurt him. he was already hurt by his fans, at least old fans like u shouldnt say things either here or in FB which can hurt him. common its his life & even if sumthing goes wrong he can always get a 2nd chance, now-a-days its not a big deal. whts wrong if he is getting married??? the truth is this girl supported him big time when he was going through a lean period. is there any guarantee tht if he gets married late or with sumone else he will be happy???
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasha1500

why scared bacha! he will be back na!..maybe he will get some better show after the leap who knows..lets hope for the best for our rajat!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

munni, do not take it to heart..he got so many awards and look how much he has achieved..mirchi war was cheap to be shot..no proper battle field and all you need is kiryane ki dukaan ka samaan..and i have not seen that epi so far, therefore do not know how well it was directed but it was NR and i do not enjoy such false crap!

but it was much better than the so-called war sequences. when it comes to rajat evrything goes down. yes he had won awards but i feel he didnt get nominated bcoz a king's image is always a warrior image & maybe jury thought like tht.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

but it was much better than the so-called war sequences. when it comes to rajat evrything goes down. yes he had won awards but i feel he didnt get nominated bcoz a king's image is always a warrior image & maybe jury thought like tht.

munni this show is based on a love story na then how can they focus on wars..wars and history will be VO in the background but on screen the relation of jj will be high lighted..mirchi war i saw in bits and pieces on facebook but looked more like a dandia to me and was not impressed at all and the females looked wary while fighting..!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@mandy, plz now u dont at least start talking like others. i dont want to say anything more bcoz its not allowed. if others can go for wars so as jalal as simple as tht & if its love story for jalal, its for evryone. noone is telling to focus on wars, but whenever war happened jalal is side tracked. we all know its JJ story but we also know how much jalal is there in the story.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

@mandy, plz now u dont at least start talking like others. i dont want to say anything more bcoz its not allowed. if others can go for wars so as jalal as simple as tht & if its love story for jalal, its for evryone. noone is telling to focus on wars, but whenever war happened jalal is side tracked. we all know its JJ story but we also know how much jalal is there in the story.

munni i adore rajat and i want the best for him and rajat's jalal is my jaan in the show and i ff all the scenes that do not have him but my dear we keep forgetting that its ekta's show and if u compare all the sbs filled crap that is being shown the hero is bas naam ka..and here just because of rajat's brilliance and that ekta can only suppress akbar so much we still get some prasad on and off..but what if it was pure sbs and jalal was there to just give reactions!..haven't u seen ekta's making fun video?