Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hi munni!..any news on rajat's wedding?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandyg

hi munni!..any news on rajat's wedding?

nope i havent got any news. his engagement news was evrywhere but this time evrything is so hush hush.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Tiger Roars👏
So old Jalal is coming Back😃

wat ana wesome acting this buddy did yesterday..He is the perfect Jalaludin and he deserves All applauds for that👏👏

BTW when is RT marriage
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ultimate-GCian

Yes Tiger Roars👏

So old Jalal is coming Back😃

wat ana wesome acting this buddy did yesterday..He is the perfect Jalaludin and he deserves All applauds for that👏👏

BTW when is RT marriage

noone knows the date. but my guess is this week only. lets see.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnirony

noone knows the date. but my guess is this week only. lets see.

OK

Word Count: 1

Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was mesmerised by RT's performance yesterday. His jallad avatar gave me goose pumps.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
but guys will CVs show the war when rajat will be in the break??? why rajat is side tracked when it comes to the war??? whether people accept it or not he is the best of all when it comes to action, but he doesnt get opportunity to show his action skills. others will go for wars, when the war against MCB & abul mali was shown he was shown captive, khyber will get an opportunity to save jodha but wht will jalal or rather rajat do????
Nilarani thumbnail
How come they do a war sequence without RT. I'm hoping to see an elaborate war focussing on Jalal.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilarani

How come they do a war sequence without RT. I'm hoping to see an elaborate war focussing on Jalal.

i dont know but right now RT is busy with his marriage & war pics r also coming out right now. if rajat is also shooting for the war shaurya will definitely post his pics but only the pics of TM, maansingh & others r coming. so im having my doubts. rajat is always side tracked when it comes to wars. i dont know wht will happen now.
Nilarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

i dont know but right now RT is busy with his marriage & war pics r also coming out right now. if rajat is also shooting for the war shaurya will definitely post his pics but only the pics of TM, maansingh & others r coming. so im having my doubts. rajat is always side tracked when it comes to wars. i dont know wht will happen now.

Agree Shreya. Rajat hardly did anything last time. If they don't include him this time and he is side tracked, it will be very unfair.