Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mandyg

hello RTians! has anybody got pics or the link where i can see his segments in ita awards?

try these links 😊

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x288i99_indian-telly-awards-2014-19th-october-2014-video-watch-online-p6_lifestyle

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x288o0t_indian-telly-awards-2014-19th-october-2014-video-watch-pt17_lifestyle
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adiana12

Ah... Shreya ppl will keep saying what they want to - he acknowledged that both he and Rode started together in 2006 and that is been 9 yrs - and just as Rode thanked for his 3rd award this year he thanked for his 5th one this yr and his 28th - sirf thanks kaha and he wanted to run away from the stage as he knew that they were planning on pulling his leg further !!! Mujhe toh kuch bhi galat nahin laga uski speech mei !!!

Mujhe bhi kuch galat nehi laga. If rode can say its his 3rd whts wrong if rajat said its his 5th? Just bcoz it was not sugar coated like others? He nd gautam know each other since 2006 usse koi prob nehi hui logo ko ho gayi.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey yaar ...IF he will get chance first to talk then it will not show of Kay?
And it didn't feel gautham was showing off then how can be it RaJat is showing off
Edited by smile.sara - 9 years ago
rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Rajat fled when the woman came out on stage? πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just watched the link..i think he did not know what to say and just said what gautam said..he said its his third and rajat said its his fifth..ab jitne mile utne hi bolega and gautam did not feel offended..i think they both share good repo..and rajat was kinda shy after saying it as he was more or less self praising and i think he feels shy doing it!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: varunx

try these links 😊

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x288i99_indian-telly-awards-2014-19th-october-2014-video-watch-online-p6_lifestyle

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x288o0t_indian-telly-awards-2014-19th-october-2014-video-watch-pt17_lifestyle

thank you dearπŸ€—
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnirony

Mujhe bhi kuch galat nehi laga. If rode can say its his 3rd whts wrong if rajat said its his 5th? Just bcoz it was not sugar coated like others? He nd gautam know each other since 2006 usse koi prob nehi hui logo ko ho gayi.

Both from Delhi I think
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Thik to thi but sum people r saying he showed off in front of gautam nd made him feel awkward.

absolutely not! gautam is such a sweet guy he will never feel awkward!..he in fact said that this is a hatrick for him and rajat said that this is his 5th time in a row..and whats wrong in saying that..ab jitne mile utne hi bolega na!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Both from Delhi I think

yes they both are from delhi and they bot were sitting together in the last set of awards!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mandyg

i just watched the link..i think he did not know what to say and just said what gautam said..he said its his third and rajat said its his fifth..ab jitne mile utne hi bolega and gautam did not feel offended..i think they both share good repo..and rajat was kinda shy after saying it as he was more or less self praising and i think he feels shy doing it!

I also felt that and my husband who was also watching the awards function in between his work , who sometimes watches JA said looks like he is shy and serious kind of guy but he acts very well gets into the skin of the character.He likes him very much as Akbar