Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: natz

^Any idea about the Indian project? He said he's in the process of finalising something

Nothing as yet. He contradicts himself in every interview so its hard to figure out what he's doing.
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!!
I am so excited for this!! Yay!! I just hope they come really soon
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if this has been shared before, but looks like a collaboration isn't happening in the immediate future. And given FK's focus on movies the earliest we might see something could be as long as a couple of years

https://soundcloud.com/shahpara-salim/fawad-khan-uncensored
BlackStar. thumbnail

Not sure if this has been shared before, but looks like a collaboration isn't happening in the immediate future. And given FK's focus on movies the earliest we might see something could be as long as a couple of years

https://soundcloud.com/shahpara-salim/fawad-khan-uncensored

He's doing Maula Jutt and Delhi Belly writer's next for Bollywood as of now. This won't be happening at-least for a while. Also him and his friends are working on an Indo-Pak venture that will feature Indian actors too.. i think that's what he's in talks with Mahira for but it's not happening yet.
natz thumbnail
^Well that settles it then 🥺
BlackStar. thumbnail

^Well that settles it then 🥺

Lets just pray we won't have to tolerate Humayun and Mahira anymore please Allah we beg 🥺
I want to see Adeel and Mahira in a film or a drama number one, number two Hamza and Mahira.
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Lets just pray we won't have to tolerate Humayun and Mahira anymore please Allah we beg 🥺
I want to see Adeel and Mahira in a film or a drama number one, number two Hamza and Mahira.

🤣🤣 - that's like praying for the sun to rise from the west isn't it? Given that they've already shot for the thing. I read the book when it was rumoured that FM were going to be in it, rest assured we'll get to see ph-lenty of Humayun & Mahira Hopefully he'll start playing father in a couple of years 😉😆

Adeel & Mahira may just be the next best thing together. Not too sure about Hamza though - haven't seen Pyaare Afzal and Waar was too OTT for me 🥱
BlackStar. thumbnail

🤣🤣 - that's like praying for the sun to rise from the west isn't it? Given that they've already shot for the thing. I read the book when it was rumoured that FM were going to be in it, rest assured we'll get to see ph-lenty of Humayun & Mahira Hopefully he'll start playing father in a couple of years 😉😆

Adeel & Mahira may just be the next best thing together. Not too sure about Hamza though - haven't seen Pyaare Afzal and Waar was too OTT for me 🥱

🤣 I meant once Bin Roe Ansu sees the light of the day.. uske baad no more Humayun, Mahira, or Humayun with any young actress for that matter 🤢
Adeel and Mahira, I'm still waiting 😳 From all their off-screen pictures they look amazing together.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Together or not, film or drama, I just find it really cute that he's finally starting to open up! I've never, ever seen him talk as much as I have in the past few months, I'm loving it.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And yes! I'm waiting for Adeel-Mahira too!